Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2019, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
larouchites will straight beat you up don't mess with em. way older than trumpism tho
Old 10-04-2019, 05:21 PM
Banned

Very interesting read about facebook. I usually read these with a lot of skepticism but I think this one is legit. It's calling on a number of obscure facts I know to be true and also confirming some long term beliefs I had about Zuckerberg and the facebook project. I can usually find a big red flag in an article like this but I can't really find one here.

I could never feel truth from the original story Zuckerberg gave about facebook creation and we know why. It's utter horseshit.

https://aim4truth.org/2019/06/13/fac...confesses-all/

Reminder that CIA's lifelog project was officially cancelled the day facebook launched.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA_LifeLog

"LifeLog aimed to compile a massive electronic database of every activity and relationship a person engages in."
Last edited by Teppler; 10-04-2019 at 05:25 PM..
Old 10-04-2019, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Once again Teppler, your taste in wingnut conspiracy websites is simply exquisite.

ANCIENT OLIGARCH FAMILIES KEEP HUMANITY STEEPED IN RITUAL SIN AND MURDER.

LENIN’S “BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION” IN 1917 WAS A PILGRIMS SOCIETY CRIMINAL OPERATION EXECUTED ON THE PAGES OF THE NEW YORK TIMES, WASHINGTON POST, DAILY TELEGRAPH, LONDON TIMES, DAILY MAIL, GUARDIAN—ALL FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE EMPIRE PRESS UNION (1909).
Old 10-04-2019, 05:27 PM
Banned

Honestly, that looks like I could of written that fucking piece-

"This is one of the points I am most angry about. Mark has become, over the years, no friend of America. In fact, he hates America and rants on about how proud he is to avoid U. S. taxes and to cheat the American people – whom he considers to be animals."
Old 10-04-2019, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

The best conspiracy websites, I swear.

Quote:
Many of you have begun to feel “the shift” and are experiencing the effects in your daily life. Years ago, we prepared a path to assist you in this human transformation. A great place to start is with your personal health as you clear, balance, and harmonize each of the chakra areas. We prepared a “diet” and a step-by-step plan of how this is achieved. We call this the ASCEND diet – Ascension Sacraments for the Cosmic and Earthly Nutrition Diet.

Please don’t be alarmed with the word “sacrament”. We aren’t some kind of Koo-laid cult. A sacrament is an offering to the spiritual world, which we hope everyone does through prayer, mediation, spiritual reading, and pursuit of a noble and moral life. Make each sacrament meaningful to you in your striving of higher knowledge.
Old 10-04-2019, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Koo-laid
Old 10-04-2019, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Growing up as a conservative christian the fact that people are still defending Trump blows my mind. Absolutely mind-blowing. This same shit wouldn't have been appropriate with the Bushes, or Reagan. It just goes to show you how much of a serious problem Fox's propaganda and the online right-wing outlets are so desperate to hold 'power'. Once the shit hits the fan, GOP is gonna be doing some major spinning and all the so called "Never trumpers" who were complicit the whole time will start coming out and drawing the line in the sand. My political system makes me sick. get me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-04-2019, 09:16 PM
Sarnak

I for one love the irony that the Christian Right sold their soul to Satan to abolish abortion.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:20 PM
Banned

Look into 9/11. It was perpetrated part by people within our own government that have foreign allegiance. Look into the Dancing Israeli's that were arrested and were admitted to be mossad agents that were documenting the event and more.

google dancing israelis
Closed Thread