Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2019, 10:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wake me up when Trump is removed from office

Aint happening. For many reasons, but one unmentioned one is, the DNC doesn't want it to happen. They get more donations this way, if the Orange One actually did leave the WH, the base would get all complacent, and that would dry up the money train for libturd politicians...

If you doubt this, just ask yourself, why didn't the libturds get more done back in 2009-2010, when they had Obuttmo- err Obama in the WH, a majority in the House, and a fillibuster-proof majority in the Senate? All they passed was Obamacare. No opening of the borders/eliminating ICE, no Medicare for All, no repeal of gun rights, no guaranteed living wage, free tuition, etc etc. No, it is like the cat whose tail wiggles when they see the bird, but if they actually have the bird in range, they freeze up and let the bird go

And in response to the typical and expected replies, YES, the RNC also suffers from a similar mechanic, that is why Roe v Wade will NEVER be repealed, for example. Both parties are corrupt whores just looking to maximize the cash inflow
Kavanaugh has openly said Roe was wrongly decided. You've fed the beast too long and now it will consume us all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2019, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Eric Trump complains that 'every family in politics enriches themselves,' saying 'it is sickening.'

"It can't happen in politics on any side of the aisle," Trump, who is a vice president of his father's company the Trump Organization, lamented in an interview with Fox News host Jeanine Pirro on Saturday evening. The president's son argued that he'd "be in jail" if he was behaving in the same manner as Biden's son. "Why is it that every family in politics enriches themselves?" Trump asked. "It is sickening."
Old 10-20-2019, 10:56 PM
Banned

Sorry bois, baby murdering is soon gonna be off the menu

Satanists and Femoids SEETHING
Old 10-20-2019, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Democrats are going to pack the court next year, sorry.
Old 10-20-2019, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats are going to pack the court next year, sorry.
Sounds like a wet dream you had.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-21-2019, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like a wet dream you had.
Several high-profile Senate Democrats warned the Supreme Court in pointed terms this week that it could face a fundamental restructuring if justices do not take steps to "heal" the court in the near future.
Old 10-21-2019, 12:54 AM
Sarnak

Democrats in the first 2 years of Obama actually did not have a 60 vote supermajority. Due to the deaths of Sen Kennedy and Sen Byrd, the Democrats could only piece together that supermajority through the help of Lieberman, who was an independent and opposed to most 'liberal' ideas, and the 'supermajority' was broken by Scott Brown winning a special election.

So basically, the 2009-2010 Democrat 'Supermajority' only existed for 4 months, in which time they passed a major healthcare overhaul that had to be semi-gutted just to get Lieberman onboard (Basically the reason we don't have a public option).

So basically Rader:
No. Your comment has nothing to do with reality.
Old 10-21-2019, 01:42 AM
Sarnak

And a very pretty face too, as well as a voice I like to listen to. She doesn't cackle like some of the hens.
Old 10-21-2019, 01:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And a very pretty face too, as well as a voice I like to listen to. She doesn't cackle like some of the hens.
Too bad she's currently polling at about zero percent.
Closed Thread