Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2019, 04:29 AM
Kobold

Default Personal progress reports

Nektulos was a mad house at first and then people started grouping. There were literally groups everywhere! Got some tarnished weapons made, a few bags, the shield from rogue guild and started my tailoring business (got a lot of Dark Elves decked out in some armor). Had a blast!
Old 10-26-2019, 04:34 AM
Planar Protector

Spent levels 1-8 in the Qeynos aqueducts with great success. My clothing is magical, my earrings are intelligent, my rings give me hit points and my skin is as white as the everfrost snow from lack of sunlight, I am a true child of Bertoxxulous.

I ding'ed right before the server shut down but then a dread corpse killed me and well I'm 7 again.
Old 10-26-2019, 04:36 AM
Orc

Blackburrow was in true classic form. Reverse dinged 4, 9 times due to trains. Good times were had by all!

-encopitt
Old 10-26-2019, 06:02 AM
Fire Giant

was a mad house out in qeynos today. Dinged 6 Finally before server went down. 90 % quest XP. I tried going into newby yard and was hell no. Moving to qeynos hills for a bit at 4 but was almost just as bad.

Toxx forest was surprisingly a lot of fun to run around in smashing every decaying skeleton and kobold i could find. The miners cap quest is realy good exp and money. I could not do it as my toon KOS to the skeles turn in BUT dropped and loaded a agnostic erud wizard to do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Old 10-26-2019, 06:16 AM
Sarnak

The swamp was an absolute gongshow with people sitting on spawn points, and even with that there was KSing. So actually *finding* something to kill was agonizing, and slowed things down significantly.

That said, with about 1.5hrs of play time last night I managed to get halfway through level 2. Mostly in cloth now with a tarnished 2h sword. Smithing at 9 or so via sharpening rusty weapons. Made almost 3 plat so far.

Not bad for the time I had available and the congestion.
Old 10-26-2019, 06:33 AM
Large Bat

Everfrost was crazy. Between the night blindness, the vengeful skeletons, and 100+ people fighting over every spawn it's taken me forever to get to level 6.

I did manage to make some progress with tradeskills though. Got a skinning knife, a bunch of tailored 6 slot bags, even managed to make a tailored 10 slot bag. Also picked up my first magical weapon, so I'm ready for those wisps haha.
Old 10-26-2019, 07:05 AM
Large Rat

Progress:
- Level 3 WE Ranger in GFay.
- People were camping single spawn points. No outright Kill Stealing... just always were four or five people jumping to attack anything that popped.

Highlights:
1. Made some decent coin foraging of all things.
2. Spent proceeds on a fletching kit to make a bow and arrows. That made getting to things a lot better. Before that, I lost so many to casters... I'd run up to a mob and a someone would nuke it before I could get a swing in.
3. Had fun.
Last edited by EQElTodd; 10-26-2019 at 07:24 AM..
Old 10-26-2019, 07:10 AM
Fire Giant

Lvl 0. Tried to make a character but was so laggy I couldn’t play. Jumped on blue, only 29 people in ec tunnel but was still just as laggy. Got called into work today. Hoping i can get going soon.
Old 10-26-2019, 07:19 AM
Planar Protector

Hit level 3 on bard. Full cloth, store bought axe. Prepurchased and banked selo and hymn.

Realised i accidently hit zek instead of mith marr. Might reroll.
Old 10-26-2019, 07:28 AM
Aviak

4 Sk. Leveling slow. Spawn points are camped. Some jackass in front of BB was kill stealing. Don't remember his name. But over all having fun pressing my 1 button and waiting for the mob or me to die. 50/50 right now.
Closed Thread