Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2019, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Being one of the 10 who post here. Ignight went from red is... to quiting saying this server was toxic and never coming back. To ignoring 8 of the10 posters yet still posting here. Guy gets trolled into a novel everyday. Super bitter hopes server stays underpopulated, so nobody kills him during his nostalgic gaming.

Outside looking in only swish is a bigger loser.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Checking in for my daily 75 seconds of looking at this forum. Man I’m almost as bad as Cyren!
Old 01-06-2019, 10:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Checking in for my daily 75 seconds of looking at this forum. Man I’m almost as bad as Cyren!
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Old 01-14-2019, 11:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I'm not going to play unless you take away everyone else's stuff, because that's not fair!"
That... isn't what I said at all.

I have no desire to play on a top-heavy box with over twice as many zones as active players.

On live, I killed players on the way up and even stopped leveling at points just to PvP. Can't do that here. It's all solo PvE - like 400 hours of it before you can even sniff PvP. That's not classic to me and it's definitely not "red", so I just check every couple of months to see if there's a reset coming.
Old 01-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People aren't "checking in" once and a while to see if the server reset. They troll forums daily. Huge difference.

However you, and others, define fun is fine by me. The server is what it is. If it doesn't fit your version of fun, move on. No amount of forum complaining/crybaby crap is going to change the server.

Make your own server with your rules. See if you were right. See if all those people were just waiting to come back.....and cheat again.
If there was a reset a lot of people would log in that do in fact check the forums. You are arguing with like 2 people that are just trolling you because you are an easy low IQ target.
Old 01-15-2019, 07:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there was a reset a lot of people would log in that do in fact check the forums. You are arguing with like 2 people that are just trolling you because you are an easy low IQ target.
No one checks these forums for a reset, come on. And if you're trolling these forums waiting for that, you are the low IQ individual here, not me.

I just love egging y'all on. See you on R99! Or not, lol.
Old 01-15-2019, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

More like egg on your face.

Red is...
Old 01-15-2019, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red is...
...thriving.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]