Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogean has confirmed everything but one timer that everyone was already neck bearding is the only claim that stuck. I also know that this timer was given over a claim the scummers managed to weasel a win in with their fancy twisted raid rules - and honor demanded action.

I KNEW this was a cooked up scum attack and the leak of the Google doc was not by accident. I took one look at the emotionally twisting writing in it and was able to tell the intent.

May Karana continue to guide us.
Turns out the Barista didn't even give away that cappuccino after all.

Just told someone the opening hours, which were already well publicized anyway.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:09 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok
I gotta admit I was hesitant to say that at first but

this is just like god damn corporate America.

Thanks everyone, this was a hard one for me. Pls like and subscribe.
Old 12-05-2018, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Can you post this on blue pretty sure it’s riveting stuff. I really think eq people just get comfortable talking to people online and it becomes like a hang out. There is literally no reason to play blue unless you have mental aids.
Old 12-05-2018, 07:08 PM
Banned

If you like farming epic pieces just to have another up for sale for 200k that one will buy, great box. Very friendly.

If there's one thing to be sure of about blue players they aren't greedy toxic neckbeards like the red community (pfffff).
Old 12-05-2018, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you like farming epic pieces just to have another up for sale for 200k that one will buy, great box. Very friendly.

If there's one thing to be sure of about blue players they aren't greedy toxic neckbeards like the red community (pfffff).
Yeah of course blue players want to share and hope there quest is ever.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Kobold

Red is fun as hell. It is the pure version of everquest. I agree with nirgon's stance on all of these issues, and same with tassador.

Blue is like some strange quasi-political forumquest packaged in a 3d elf emulator. Red is where you actually play the game. It's like when two guys fight, they can have a beer afterwards and show some respect just for doing battle. On blue, its just trashtalk...whereas on red the trashtalk would lead to that person seeking you out and fighting you. PURE!
Old 12-06-2018, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

I got to like 12 on blue and said what am I doing here exactly. Am I going to play hundreds of hours to build a character to raid with people, who actually feel like they let their guild down when they can’t make a raid. All for some quest to get items?

Now if I was some social misfit who wanted to talk to people on a video game 5 hours a day. Blue would be pretty sweet!
Closed Thread