Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chealin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are a child. As ignorant as they come.
I say you are a child because you try and make everything about you, and you are more ignorant than anybody I've ever met. You aren't trolling, you're just being yourself. That's sad. You're sad. Misery loves company they say, and you are one miserable son of a bitch.

Deuces
Very happy, alive, father of three. Drug free.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

rip Sir
Old 12-07-2018, 01:08 AM
Aviak

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He can’t be a better warrior because he’s dead and unable to play
Lol
Old 12-07-2018, 02:12 AM
Banned

And HB calls me deranged. This is great stuff here. Just when u thought blue was worse. Red's back in the lead.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

It’s almkst baiting when you create a thread like this and pretty selfish. You need to get over it sir. I feel bad that dude loved EQ so much he spent most of his adult life on what would event become a sub 40 man wasteland again. If anything you all should learn that the limited time you have on the planet shouldn’t be wasted doing mindless repetitive stuff.

That being said wipe to classic to get some sick feels in.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s almkst baiting when you create a thread like this and pretty selfish. You need to get over it sir. I feel bad that dude loved EQ so much he spent most of his adult life on what would event become a sub 40 man wasteland again. If anything you all should learn that the limited time you have on the planet shouldn’t be wasted doing mindless repetitive stuff.

That being said wipe to classic to get some sick feels in.
It's actually not baiting.. It's paying respects to somebody you miss. It's not his fault awful human beings exist. Nobody is being made to come to this thread and post some shitty opinionated comment. You guys choose to do it. Who's to say how somebody should spend his life, not you or me that's for sure. Look at you- Still coming to these forums day after day to pick on certain people for your own kicks.. Especially that Ignight gentleman, good god you care too much about what he's doing.. Seems like a stand up guy to me.

Get on with your own life Tassador, and mind your own business.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:13 PM
Fire Giant

Haters gonna hate. It's all they have.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuck this fgt he rolled a barbarian warrior rest in piss
Wow.....
Old 12-07-2018, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's actually not baiting.. It's paying respects to somebody you miss. It's not his fault awful human beings exist. Nobody is being made to come to this thread and post some shitty opinionated comment. You guys choose to do it. Who's to say how somebody should spend his life, not you or me that's for sure. Look at you- Still coming to these forums day after day to pick on certain people for your own kicks.. Especially that Ignight gentleman, good god you care too much about what he's doing.. Seems like a stand up guy to me.

Get on with your own life Tassador, and mind your own business.
Paying respects on a equ emulated server. #Drugnation
Old 12-07-2018, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Paying respects on a equ emulated server. #Drugnation
I'm sorry, were there guidelines on how to show respect? No? That's what I figured. Take your sorry self elsewhere.. You are an incredibly sad and disrespectful individual.
Closed Thread