Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iumuno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's weird, but it's actually easier to be a community helper on red imo.
I agree..even my lower lvl cleric spells were making ppl very happy to have resists & hp all buffed up
Old 12-15-2014, 02:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does it work when a level 50 necro is at Ancient Cyclops and you're a level 60 wizard? A 4 level range sounds like it would create lots of problems in lots of camps.
If people are oor to each other blue rules apply

This is extremely rare
Old 12-15-2014, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does it work when a level 50 necro is at Ancient Cyclops and you're a level 60 wizard? A 4 level range sounds like it would create lots of problems in lots of camps.
There is more than one ancient Cyclops spawn. Also, this may be a big shocker to you, but people don't spend days permacamping this stuff on red. More often than not both camps are open. But in such a case, you would wait just like anywhere else.
Old 12-15-2014, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Log on your level 54 and blast them out.
Old 12-15-2014, 03:12 PM
Banned

I am quoting the rule book here.. so many people give thier opinions when its plainly stated that you can leave the area and return in the rules.

In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders cleared. You do not necessarily need to be at the spawn point to call it 'claimed' while it is uncontested, however, if someone else wishes to contest the 'camp' you do need to return to the 'camp' and maintain a presence at or very near the spawn(s) in order to hold it.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=132299
Old 12-15-2014, 03:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagrant9180 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure you forfeit the camp. Been in a lot of arguments over this many times at nybright sisters in lfay when id run to ranger outpost to sell. Shit, I lost my camp at temple in CoM the other night cuz I missed a CC while I was shitting after I cleared room and was medding -_-
like this one? Yes you had the rights to the camp if anyone convinced you that you didnt, they simply lied to you when they said you didnt aka out lawyered you, when you had the law on your side [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you can vendor so long as you return before the PH's die. you can go buff noobs so long as you return before PH's die. You can explore etc..

The only thing that prevents you from maintinaging the camp is zoning out.. camping or *zoning, to go vendor:

It should also be noted that if you camp out or leave the zone, you have forfeited a camp.

So sisters in OOT you can definitly go to the vendor and maintain the camp.

If you are at Tranix, you may not have both Tranix and Lord Scarlon, if someone else wants it. Or the Diomondine earring merb & the HBC, you have to pick one if it becomes contested:

You cannot hold multiple 'camps' if another group wishes to contest one that you are holding. The player holding multiple 'camps' retains the right to choose which 'camp' to give up.
Old 12-15-2014, 04:31 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am quoting the rule book here.. so many people give thier opinions when its plainly stated that you can leave the area and return in the rules.

In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders cleared. You do not necessarily need to be at the spawn point to call it 'claimed' while it is uncontested, however, if someone else wishes to contest the 'camp' you do need to return to the 'camp' and maintain a presence at or very near the spawn(s) in order to hold it.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=132299
^that.
Old 12-15-2014, 06:04 PM
Aviak

If you're off vendoring then you're not going to be able to comply with that rule. Don't be so anal retentive that you force a GM to define a specific range for that rule.
Old 12-15-2014, 06:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naprox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're off vendoring then you're not going to be able to comply with that rule. Don't be so anal retentive that you force a GM to define a specific range for that rule.
what?! if you're off vendoring in a zone that you are camping a mob and you can keep the camp. if you're off vendoring and the mob spawns and sits idle youll not have much grounds to stand on when you call the GM.

Dont force GM's to come define a specific range for a rule by contesting a camp a guy said he was camping if the ph just spawned or hasnt spawned.
Old 12-15-2014, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If people are oor to each other blue rules apply

This is extremely rare
I tend to think this is only extremely rare because the broke group EXP on red and the extremely small population + 3 years of Kunark :/.

I would figure tons of LGuk, Efreeti, Droga, AC, even some KC/Seb camps I would guess are taken by mid 50s when you are 60. Or do you have some custom PvP level ranges in those zones?
Closed Thread