Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2016, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because nobody is believing BDA when they say "we're sorry about last time, it won't happen again" lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get fucked you weird cunt.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-01-2016, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^obsessed weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ mad that I'm shitting on their plans to use and abuse another rotation.

It's np guys, you talk about community building but when it comes down to it you don't run any community events and dunk on smaller guilds while playing the numbers game.

It's quite embarrassing the double standards on show.
Old 04-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Fire Giant

I had this dream when Swish went away that he'd come back more interesting

I guess we all have to wake up sometime

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 04-01-2016, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludovician [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The argument in the guild summit meeting thread about move speed getting to Tormax was enough to turn me off to this game forever. Is the high end community really THAT nitpicky over every single rule and how every single statement written by the staff is worded?
Welcome to blue. The servers more toxic than red and the community more dogshit than anything else I've ever seen on the internet.

I've played end game blue and red and red hands down was/is the better server to play on. Staff just hate on their own server (lol why even pay to host it) so the player base has never been high there.

If you want tormax loot on blue prepare to quit your lob lose your wife/kids and abandon your social life.
Old 04-01-2016, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Doors is right. A+
Old 04-01-2016, 09:16 PM
Banned

cool cheerleading post in a thread where you already got BTFO
Old 04-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Large Rat

The only thing more pathetic than a zerg guild dominating the high end on this server is when they finally figure out what a pointless quest they are on, they wake the sleeper and ruin the game for the rest of the server before they bow out.
Old 04-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing more pathetic than a zerg guild dominating the high end on this server is when they finally figure out what a pointless quest they are on, they wake the sleeper and ruin the game for the rest of the server before they bow out.
Yeah, Empire is pathetic.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 04-01-2016, 11:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What guild were you in? One guild had 85% of all Sleeper Keys. The other guild had majority of the other 15%, so unless you were in either of those 2 guilds, you are talking out of your ass and would not be killing in Sleepers Tomb for another 10 years at the current rate.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:08 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What guild were you in? One guild had 85% of all Sleeper Keys. The other guild had majority of the other 15%, so unless you were in either of those 2 guilds, you are talking out of your ass and would not be killing in Sleepers Tomb for another 10 years at the current rate.
Maybe be a man and just quit the game and let others build up sleepers keys? Instead the leftovers will form a new zerg guild and claim there is skill involved in the high end raiding instead of just patience, time, and the most numbers willing to commit that time.
Closed Thread