Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have never, ever, ever, ever, never never never ever posted in support of an ethnostate anywhere.

I don't even agree with Israel being an ethnostate.
You’re dumb then. WTB a real land of the Aryans (Valhalla)

Imagine it. Blondes as far as the eye can see. No trunk rattling bass, no littering, no mariachi music. Brings a tear to my eye
Old 09-18-2018, 11:33 AM
Banned

Here's a dose of hypocrisy from "Tony Perkins"

Get the pervs out of politics and religions plz.

I'm tired of "the transgender agenda" and "the feminist agenda" and the "liberal agenda" coming from these fucking tools.

Perhaps persecuted people just want fucking justice and for the rule of law to be applied as equally for them as it is for others who bare special treatment in this country because of their "beliefs" skin color and 'default' fucking 'sex'

In answer, yes, I am accused of daily by these mouthpieces and many un-accreddited groups even within the mainstream media of being a 'murderer' 'pedo' 'abomination' etcs the propoganda is soo thick,,,,

so yeah, i fucking take it personally when this shit gets political and the assholes on these guyses payrolls wind up on the supreme court

fuck trump and all the goons that clusterfuck around him
Last edited by clevergirl; 09-18-2018 at 11:39 AM..
Old 09-18-2018, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re dumb then. WTB a real land of the Aryans (Valhalla)

Imagine it. Blondes as far as the eye can see. No trunk rattling bass, no littering, no mariachi music. Brings a tear to my eye
sorry you live in poor areas you white supremacist lol
Old 09-18-2018, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaduwridder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry you live in poor areas you white supremacist lol
I live in Rice village, not poor at all bud
Old 09-18-2018, 11:41 AM
Banned

Look, here's how the propoganda works:

The American Academy of Pediatrics vs the American College of Pediatricians on the issue of Transgender children
My question is if anyone else has ever seen people on social media link articles talking about how "Pediatrics are against children being transgender! See, even the medical field thinks it's damaging!" I have, and it surprised me that a whole section of the medical community was so openly against transgender people. So I decided to do some digging, and thought I'd share my findings with others.

Turns out, there are two pediatric associations. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) has existed since the 1930s, and is the largest (64,000) and most respected pediatric association. The other association, the American College of Pediatricians (ACP), is a much much smaller (500) socially conservative advocacy group founded in 2002, by a former president of the AAP. The ACP was founded to counter the AAP's support of LGBTQ children/youth. As such, their statements about gender issues are intentionally socially conservative in position. The ACP has a very specific political (and religious) agenda in their statements, and are not the most trusted source for pediatric statements. That would be the AAP, which has said the opposite of the ACP on transgender issues. Here's their statement.

Anyway, I hope this is helpful for anyone who's been confused on what most pediatrics publicly say about transgender children/youth. I would urge everyone to question sources (me included) when they read stuff on the internet, and look to see the reasons behind organizational statements, because everyone has their own bias, even large organizations.

RGOD is some bullshit madeup shit by these assholes, and dumbass pubs like the WSJ carry Lisa's crap vs what gets published in actual medical journals.

Yeah I'm calling it crap and not science.

I know you fucks don't care about me or this issue, but it's tangental to all the other dumb Niave Loser crap their doing like banning the words "climate change" in florida politics and everything else. Not reviewing "future uses of asbestos", fucking no regulations on hog farms blabhlbah lets just disease America with a diseased agricultural supply chain... blahblah

These are just the top level issues for me and obvious examples of how the right, now the religious right, and ignorant Trump right is ruining political discourse and this country by making up bullshit and plugging it thru mouthpeices like Fox News WSJ The Federalist, National Review Brietbart etc...

All the while the mainstream media ignores the well established facts in order for more sensational Brett Kavanaugh coverage.

And the dumb dumbs eat it up and keep voting for people like Trump or Hillary

That's why you get dumbass names like "Alliance Defending Freedom" SCLJ vs the ACLJ and the ACLU.

Their part of the same billion dollar machines churning out fucking control for the populace.

Forgive me if I can't keep track of it all and spell it the fuck out to you. Every single fucking day.

Allowing Trump and the GoP to stack the courts is just going to result in the need to remove these judges from office and create another layer of *(@#$)(*(*)%*( we have to deal with while the global elites turn our world and country into shitsoup.

That is if it doesn't spiral completely the fuck out of control, which IMO it has.
Last edited by clevergirl; 09-18-2018 at 11:49 AM..
Old 09-18-2018, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Didn’t read
Old 09-18-2018, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live in Rice village, not poor at all bud
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

been to Briar Shoppe? it's in the Rice shopping center. Excellent tobaccanist and you can smoke the cigar indoors.

gives me medium feelings of nostalgia to think about Rice, West/U, Montrose. Sometimes the body misses its spawn point.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:57 AM
Banned

I'm signing up for some Economics classes. Thinking I'll pursue a Masters in Econ. I looked into MBAs but I'd rather just stay in business if I go that road. Econ has more social impact, albeit lower average pay.

Wish there was a BRAINS thread
Old 09-18-2018, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

been to Briar Shoppe? it's in the Rice shopping center. Excellent tobaccanist and you can smoke the cigar indoors.

gives me medium feelings of nostalgia to think about Rice, West/U, Montrose. Sometimes the body misses its spawn point.
I have. I don’t smoke though. Rice village is cool as are all of those areas. I think I like montrose the most though

You’d probably like the heights man, houston is actually becoming a cool place now (excepting the equatorial heat). I must admit I hate river oaks though
Old 09-18-2018, 12:03 PM
Banned

Yeah my Dad's house was in the Heights back when it was a shit hole. when i grew up it was just a bunch of mexicans and drug addicts all around us. but the history of the Heights is actually really cool. If i came back to Texas i'd probably choose to live there. I was in Montrose for a while when I finished at UH, it's a little too raucous for me.

what is making houston cool? i know there's constant streams of people moving into town, but until the walkability is up it still hurts me.

god bless not smoking
Closed Thread