Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2018, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

you get bonus points for being de

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 09-26-2018, 04:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you get bonus points for being de
Thanks.
If these people think epic, sow sword, 6 ToV drops and full SS armor are scraps, they should see my 59 cleric alt the guild helped epic and level.
Old 09-26-2018, 04:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you an officer or recruiter? Also how long you been in guild/raid attendance? How does ya loot compare to say like jado
Regular member. Joined PS almost a year ago with my first too. Been playing since april of 2017 when I got back on this DE at level 24 after a years long break. I would say my raid attendance is pretty good for a casual player.
Old 09-26-2018, 06:23 PM
Fire Giant

Loot council benefits the few and its objectively awful for a guilds health. PS will try spin it as much as possible but its been proven time and time again before they even existed.

(Sorry you didnt get loot)
Old 09-26-2018, 06:33 PM
Aviak

hell the majority of your asses play here because on the TLE servers you are casual trash.
Old 09-26-2018, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattming77 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hell the majority of your asses play here because on the TLE servers you are casual trash.
ok drugs and new confirmed

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 09-26-2018, 07:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't count SS cause everyone gets SS, hell it only takes like 9 people, if everyone has 6 drops a sow sword and epics in 1 years that's decent, I just somehow doubt it , I've been in and enjoyed fruits of loot council and I'd still rather be in dkp for many reasons
I have been in PS for 5 months. My raid attendance isn't the highest and I have gotten 5 SS pieces my epic a 6 neck and some other misc stuff. I am perfectly happy with the way it is.
Old 09-26-2018, 07:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I don't count SS cause everyone gets SS, hell it only takes like 9 people, if everyone has 6 drops a sow sword and epics in 1 years that's decent, I just somehow doubt it , I've been in and enjoyed fruits of loot council and I'd still rather be in dkp for many reasons
I have been in PS for 5 months. My raid attendance isn't the highest and I have gotten 5 SS pieces my epic a 6 neck, Vindi BP and some other misc stuff. I am perfectly happy with the way it is.
Old 09-26-2018, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Like I said I don't count SS, that's greed stuff that's farmable without a raid very easily with pick system

Old 09-26-2018, 07:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Like I said I don't count SS, that's greed stuff that's farmable without a raid very easily with pick system
I get that, i dont raid that much.
Closed Thread