Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2018, 03:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Jensen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Option 5) Assuming you're soloing since you have no healer, don't take damage in the first place and fear kite.
Yes, a good option, usually. A bit dangerous where I'm at at the moment. Thanks for the suggestion
Old 09-27-2018, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

As an SK you should always have your pet take the initial damage from a mob, it helps with down time. Also, it's better to use all your mana to regain as much hp as possible before you med between fights. It's way faster to get mana back than it is hp.
Old 09-27-2018, 03:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnabas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, a good option, usually. A bit dangerous where I'm at at the moment. Thanks for the suggestion
I saved up for Jboots in my low 40's. Made fear kiting rathe hill giants a blast. I honed my skills there and made back enough to get out of my newb gear.
Old 09-27-2018, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Bandage (embalmer skinning knife is your friend there, it even trains piercing) and taps all you can mana regen is faster than hp... Also when soloing avoid face tanking when possible, I don't remember what your fear kitting options are at 24 through...
Old 09-28-2018, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Bandages are actually quite good. When I was newer and poor I used them extensively for warrior and monk. They take up a lot of bag space though - shame they don’t stack to 100 count.

For SK it may be more time efficient to sit/Med vs bandage and just use most or all of your mana on casting lifetaps.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-28-2018, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Gotta do that combat bind wound
Old 09-29-2018, 03:40 PM
Sarnak

If you can ever afford it, hard to beat the Dark Runed Breastplate. It's a 14.5 second 100 HP heal clicky, which is much faster regen than a Fungi.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Dark_Runed_Breastplate

It's really quite affordable if you can find the Flawless Diamonds at a good price. The MQ itself comes out to the same price as the Ceremonial Iksar BP anyway, so the key lies in how to get those diamonds.

Well worth it!
Old 09-29-2018, 04:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can ever afford it, hard to beat the Dark Runed Breastplate. It's a 14.5 second 100 HP heal clicky, which is much faster regen than a Fungi.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Dark_Runed_Breastplate

It's really quite affordable if you can find the Flawless Diamonds at a good price. The MQ itself comes out to the same price as the Ceremonial Iksar BP anyway, so the key lies in how to get those diamonds.

Well worth it!
And it doesn't have negative stats that make you take more dmg during a fight. Also, that set looks cool af. After any wipe, you can click that thing while the casters med and get going faster.
Closed Thread