Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as someone who actually played during cylocks time, you guys can all fuck off, hes one of TWO that took an active interest in red, the other being greengrocer. both great GM's. think both ran into the same issues tho.
I got banned for saying pop was at 40 and pop was at fucking 40.... that is not fake news.
Old 02-14-2018, 04:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimonuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 9467

Currently playing the best game ever
lank pls
Old 02-14-2018, 10:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimonuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 9467

Currently playing the best game ever
is that flailquest?
Old 02-14-2018, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

I haven't once said pop has sucked since it's consistently hits 140ish on the daily. I think cylock thought by banning people for calling out low numbers the server numbers would increase. I had zero in game experiences with him since I wouldn't play this with your hands. On the boards the guy was a tool.

Real news is since his retirement or whatever server always triple digits at night.
Old 02-14-2018, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

VICTORY!

That's right gents, another day of easy raiding completed despite the competition.

Congratulations < APEX > on killing BOTH Derakor and Gozzrem!

As always the premier raid guild on Red is out in force getting the best loots on the server.

Derakor the Vindicator:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gozzrem:

Now I know last night there were a lot of musings of officer corruption after Grixus was awarded the Words of Detachment over Baxters; so I took it upon myself to get official word on this subject from Tune, here is what he had to say about the loot council's decision: "I made the right call, as always. Grixus and his cure shield are an outstanding asset to our guild, after he broke down tears in discord and threatened to leave over not getting the words, I knew I had to give them to him."

Later that night Grixus failed his research combine for Spell: Haunting Corpse, but fear not, Derakor is an 8 hour respawn, we'll back at it again today!

If you are interested in joining < APEX > please sign and forward your contracts to Crybone, Dixus, Awfal, or Sharknado.
Old 02-14-2018, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Gidro the only good poster nowadays, take notes fanD
Old 02-14-2018, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiRo2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
VICTORY!

That's right gents, another day of easy raiding completed despite the competition.

As always the premier raid guild on Red is out in force getting the best loots on the server.

Derakor the Vindicator:

Gozzrem:

Now I know last night there were a lot of musings of officer corruption after Grixus was awarded the Words of Detachment over Baxters; so I took it upon myself to get official word on this subject from Tune, here is what he had to say about the loot council's decision: "I made the right call, as always. Grixus and his cure shield are an outstanding asset to our guild, after he broke down tears in discord and threatened to leave over not getting the words, I knew I had to give them to him."

Later that night Grixus failed his research combine for Spell: Haunting Corpse, but fear not, Derakor is an 8 hour respawn, we'll back at it again today!

If you are interested in joining < APEX > please sign and forward your contracts to Crybone, Dixus, Awfal, or Sharknado.
thanks for your post i read it and enjoyed
Old 02-14-2018, 02:46 PM
Fire Giant

40 man guild fails to snuff out 20 man guild after mobilizing 5 times to 3 different zones and gets nothing for their time.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
40 man guild fails to snuff out 20 man guild after mobilizing 5 times to 3 different zones and gets nothing for their time.
#fakeflaknews

vyemm/vulak dead again on top of ronin corpses. CYA.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiRo2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
VICTORY!

Derakor the Vindicator:

Gozzrem:

u forgot about ltk, HoT, and 3 primals in ST ...... a LIGHT day for PvE

oh yeah, <Apex> also recruiting