Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2021, 06:54 PM
Kobold

I get it , people have problems with United States of America being the greatest country EVER! I really do , perhaps if I wasn’t an American I would too, or is that not what you guys are spewing about.
Because honestly its a hard conversation to follow.
Old 06-27-2021, 06:57 PM
Banned

Despite all of that, I got out bitch. I didn't inherit 15 million dollars of my daddy's oil money. And now you would posit a system that seeks to put me back in chains. Fuck off.

If your privileged ass would've had to walk my path, you probably would've killed yourself, like my best friend Patrick Lanier, and before him Rob Roseau, both of whom I personally KNOW had it even worse than I did growing up poor and white privileged.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-27-2021 at 07:02 PM..
Old 06-27-2021, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Using defamatory language to denigrate people of European ancestry who died in droves to stop Hitler isn't exactly being inclusive of minority viewpoints. It's racism. Simple as.
I guess I wasn't born black enough. Fuck you

Dude are you high?
You are one inbred motherfucker alright.
Born from your sister which is also your momma.

You go through a lot of gymnastics to get to your point.

Would it not be easier to just... accept reality?
Hitler was wrong.
Start there.

Just say it.
Nazis deserve every punch, every rope, every bullet.

Just start with that.
Even modern nazis.

Just say this.
It's not a problematic statement.
The entire world decided to fuck nazis shit up before.
Just start there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Despite all of that, I got out bitch. I didn't inherit 15 million dollars of my daddy's oil money. And now you would posit a system that seeks to put me back in chains. Fuck off.

Is this why you are a oldwhack lover?

Also, does this mean you are a communist?
Ready to wield a hammer and break the US financial system?
Smash capitalism?

Otherwise, I am a bit confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharfrat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get it , people have problems with United States of America being the greatest country EVER! I really do , perhaps if I wasn’t an American I would too, or is that not what you guys are spewing about.
Because honestly its a hard conversation to follow.
Jesus fuck, spotted: the super brainwshed through propaganda.

Of course it's hard to follow, bro.
You are American and IQ is dropping in your country.
And you are clearly, uneducated.

Like I can see it from here.
Not an insult.
I work with people without education.
But they are very curious and a lot smarter than you.
Last edited by Byue; 06-27-2021 at 07:02 PM..
Old 06-27-2021, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Using defamatory language to denigrate people of European ancestry who died in droves to stop Hitler isn't exactly being inclusive of minority viewpoints. It's racism. Simple as.

How many white Americans died in WW2 storming the beaches of Normandy?

How many white Americans died in the civil war ending slavery?

The entire white privilege concept is inherently flawed. What white privilege did I enjoy growing up with abusive alcoholic father who squandered all his money in the poker machines at the bar on payday resulting in the power being cut off for months in a row?

How much white privilege did I enjoy when he became an intravenous meth addict dumpster diving in the streets of Portland for checkbooks to commit felony fraud? While we living in hotel rooms when we needed to get out of the car we were living in to take a shower.

Where was the white privilege when he shot my older brother and I up with meth at the age of 13 and 14 forcing me to call the police when I came to to live in halfway house for 6 weeks before my grandmother threatened my mother with disownership if she didn't come get us, which she was planning not to do.

Was it white privilege when my brother and I had to go to the food bank to get food because dad was too embarrassed to, being dispersed food by the Christian church ran organization staffed by parents of my class mates who would make fun of us in class about it in the days to follow?

Was it white privilege when we had to gather driftwood off the beaches of Seaside, OR to cook our food on the wood stove?

Or was it white privilege when, after getting kicked out of my mother's house at the age of 16 to live under a fucking tarp by the Guadalupe river, and then upon coming an adult and applying for financial aid to go to college, the system demanded to know my parents income to disqualify me from financial aid?

Where are the free scholarships and diversity programs for white kids of a poor socioeconomic background who's parents have abandoned them, that don't consider their parents' income until they turn 25? Where are the minority farm loans being extended only to white people of a poor socioeconomic background?

Where are the 80 billion dollar programs for poor white owned businesses?

Where was the white privilege when two asian cops ona power trip woke me up in the middle of the night pulling me out of my car to beat the shit out of me with nightsticks, stealing my wallet with 350$ in it and leaving me unconscious in the fucking parking lot, having to peel the dried blood off of my eyelids when I came to the next morning?

But we're all the same, us whiteys. Privileged by skin color.
White privilege indeed. I guess I wasn't born black enough. Fuck you
There's a shitload of cope in this post.
Old 06-27-2021, 07:12 PM
Kobold

All you want to do is insult lol have a nice life /wave
Old 06-27-2021, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude are you high?
You are one inbred motherfucker alright.
Born from your sister which is also your momma.
Just so we are clear. If you said this to my face, I would fucking kill you and bury you unceremoniously in my backyard, bitch
Old 06-27-2021, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Just so we are clear. If you said this to my face, I would fucking kill you and bury you unceremoniously in my backyard, bitch
itt internet tough guy
Old 06-27-2021, 07:31 PM
Banned

That's how it becomes apparent to anyone observing that your position is merely theoretical. If you had the empathy you purport to have, there is no way in hell you would respond so callously to factual testimony.

Your ideology cannot exist in reality, because it fundamentally violates the premise it purports to stand on, and is merely an attempt to relegate poverty to a life sentence.

Check your privilege.
Old 06-27-2021, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hey, mods, what good are your fucking rules if we can doxx one another and literally make death threats to other forum users?

Do we need to report this page to the authorities?

At what point can a poster say he rapes women, hate jews, shit on other countries, that white are superior and that donald trump won fuck you leftists before they get banned for fuck sake?

Quote:

Just so we are clear, I would tell you this to your face, with an ear to ear grin my man.
I would not hesitate not because Ièm an internet tough guy, but because I have no fucks given. Kill me? Good, I don't have to work anymore.
Or fucking listen to you.

And you will get raped in jail by big black men.
Or join your nazi friends.

Make threats to kill me if you want, but that's your future.
I don't know, I never cried about cancel culture or the lack of freedom of speech so I am not in your shoes but it feels like, uhm.

yeah.
Maybe you are high.
I'll go with the you are undergoing a meltdown.

Come back tomorrow?
Last edited by Byue; 06-27-2021 at 07:40 PM..
Old 06-27-2021, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

45 45 FROOOOOOAKKKK .... trump
Closed Thread