Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2019, 07:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Gratz you made the game more classic and also worse. I hope it isnt the objective for your lives as well.

Missing a lot the pet window and 2nd hotbar.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:34 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashrip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All these people getting mad and I didn’t event know I could have a second hot bar
Because you had the pet window?
Old 09-09-2019, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Was a little jarring at first but have adapted and am playing at nearly full capacity again. Got gud
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 09-10-2019, 01:09 AM
Sarnak

server is gay and staff is retarded / obese
Old 09-10-2019, 01:19 AM
Banned

Send /pet back
Send /pet attack

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-10-2019, 02:53 AM
Large Rat

what a dogshit patch
Old 09-10-2019, 03:45 AM
Sarnak

Where's Rygor at? He would have something good to say about you cry babies not being able to handle true classic. haha

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 09-10-2019, 04:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercanuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard Dotguv had Feign Death on hotbar 2. I guess he'll have to contribute to raids now!
We found Karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercanuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea. Us vs them mentality. Forming groups (against the rules), buffing each other (against the rules) using voice chat to communicate (lame), and using wort pots and other consumables (lol guild funds).

I appreciate the effort put forth by the staff, however.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:29 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Being 100% classic shouldn't be the goal, and it is definitely NOT the state of the current game. We could all find 200 things in the game that aren't "classic", so that point is moot. Every time someone points out something that isn't classic, the response is always "yeah, but here's why that was done..." So...the fact is, it's not classic. Period.

For me, the issue with the patch is simple playability. Yes we can all find ways around things with this recent patch, but my question is why? The last patch was pretty much perfect for all of us. The pet window elimination was bad enough. Then they eliminate hot bars too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I think that was worse. It's like I have to use a Google search to find my macro buttons now.

Yes, everything that was done you can "get around", but everything feels clunky and delays response time, that's all. Yes, we can put all pet macros on the ONE hotbar we are allowed. But we have to use Shift#2, Shift#3, Shift#4, etc etc to find something that was all displayed nicely on one screen before. It feels like to get a simple thing like finding out your pet's health is an 84 button click fest now. I feel like I'm a senior citizen playing.

The positives I found with the patch are targeted group buffs (you can cast groups buffs on your pet too!), awesome, awesome change, oh, and the monk triple attack of course.

So anyway, yes many of us will continue to play for the love of the game. It just was a real rug puller for many of us. Too bad this was the ultimate goal and last (?) patch.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:50 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All this crying is EXACTLY why WoW classic is actually popular right now. Go back to your games on easy mode with your cheats turned on, this isn't that game.
Typical knee-jerk with no basis in reality.

Please explain how a pet window and more than one hotbar means pre-patch P1999 was anywhere near WoW?

Those aspects of the client are QoL changes to the fucking interface, with zero effect on game difficulty, as the pet buttons can be emulated in the social window anyway. All this does is force players to jump through stupid, needless hoops to achieve the same result.

Pointless. Much like your comment.
Closed Thread