Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 04:20 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Ainian - Heaven and Earth - Saryrn

Hi,

I used to play this game a stupid amount "back in the day", and I'm considering giving this a go if I can come across anyone that I used to play with.

Also, a general shout-out to any of the people that I may have brushed shoulders with once or twice, if anyone's around...
Old 07-11-2018, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

You could always make new friends here. Definitely some Saryrn players kicking about.
Old 07-17-2018, 06:18 PM
Kobold

Nice to see you Ainian - I definitely recognize the name - Warrior right?. I was in HnE as well for a time during OoW/DoN on my rogue Zelgaddis. You may not remember me as Messalina was pretty much THE rogue and overshadowed the rest of us newbs.

Definitely worth giving P99 a try - great experience and community. Let me know if you decide to play and I can help out with starting if you're interested.
Old 07-18-2018, 09:16 AM
Skeleton

I recognize that name. Played a rogue in ToN on Saryrn (Gedafix; he was later in HnE I think - based on a Magelo I found- when I quit and a guy I used hydra with named Sslithers? took him over). Other person here I know is Taamas (was bard on Saryrn) Happy to help you get started !
Old 07-19-2018, 02:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedafix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I recognize that name. Played a rogue in ToN on Saryrn (Gedafix; he was later in HnE I think - based on a Magelo I found- when I quit and a guy I used hydra with named Sslithers? took him over). Other person here I know is Taamas (was bard on Saryrn) Happy to help you get started !
Hiya!

I haven't been on p99 in a couple of months....doing PoE and DOS at the moment, but I was on Saryn in H & E, and also The War Council. I think one became or folded into the other? Names I remember were Stubie and Horaf.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Hey Ain, I've been playing since late May, back from a week and a half RL vacation right now. Have a mid 30's druid, mid 20's bard and necro right now. Its pretty fun, I'd never scratched the nostalgia itch til now. Worst you can do is try and see if you actually want to do it. There's like 1k + on the server primetime EST most days and plenty of grouping.

Post your name if you start, I still play HS too so you can catch me there, but mostly just do my dailies in the morning and log off.
Old 07-23-2018, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

I think I remember Ainian as an HE warrior.

Saryrn was a great place to be. Not the one with the most first kills or uberest characters, but definitely with a lot of nice and friendly people and plenty of fun drama.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:03 AM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedafix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember these player names, I can’t recall the details though. I chatted with Mackenzie a lot who was in ToN I think.
Old 10-02-2018, 03:35 PM
Skeleton

WEST SIDE BABY...

YOU ALREADY KNOW
Old 10-09-2018, 07:34 PM
Kobold

I was in ToN a while as well on my rogue. I played quite a bit with Kickafoo, Grezzt and the other brother. We actually all lived in AZ at the time and met up a couple times to bust out some playing. I remember Nizelar pretty well - your name looks familiar Telin but I can't quite place it. What class did you play on Saryrn?
Closed Thread