Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 07:31 PM
Banned

anyway trump is now illegitimate and i think he knows it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-17-2018, 07:37 PM
Banned

Well, he's very iffy. A lot of people aren't very happy about this. I mean, 'he's technically your president' (I live in Istanbul) but kind of in a thoughts prayers and feelings only way for a lot of people. The rest of us (globally speaking) don't really have anything good to say about it.

I hope America feels better soon. I wish very much for the 1st world to be lead by less evil and more good. Less Cuban missiles, walls, and camps. And more hand holding and free needle programs.
Last edited by clevergirl; 07-17-2018 at 07:40 PM..
Old 07-17-2018, 07:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah doesn't he know that diplomacy is illegal?
you have a strange definition of diplomacy, comrade vlad
Old 07-17-2018, 07:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I choose the side that doesn't want war. To me, that's the "Good" side [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think either side wants war. I think some people on both side think war is inevitable. I don't know enough leftie Americans to like, say. I'm not a very American girl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I've seen Michael Bolton mentioned a lot on these forums.

It would be sad to see Americans go to war, because I don't think they are really up to it. They are OK with a lot of well trained soldiers being supported by a big Army doing little things here and there. If the whole Army got in a shooting war with some civilians abroad I don't think it'd be good for you guys.

How would your 16 year old kids handle a draft? Your antifap people don't seem very brilliant. And your 2A ppl seem ready to rebel.
Last edited by clevergirl; 07-17-2018 at 07:54 PM..
Old 07-17-2018, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think either side wants war. I think some people on both side think war is inevitable. I don't know enough leftie Americans to like, say. I'm not a very American girl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I've seen Michael Bolton mentioned a lot on these forums.

It would be sad to see Americans go to war, because I don't think they are really up to it. They are OK with a lot of well trained soldiers being supported by a big Army doing little things here and there. If the whole Army got in a shooting war with some civilians abroad I don't think it'd be good for you guys.

How would your 16 year old kids handle a draft? Your antifap people don't seem very brilliant. And your 2A ppl seem ready to rebel.
I'd like to hear your opinion on Gulen
Old 07-17-2018, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Shaking Putin's hand is proof of collusion
He said America was bad. I would shake Putins hand myself, but I'd also say to Mr. Putin.

America is great and there's nothing you can do about how great it's going to be! Then I would have turned to the Camera's and the world and American people and given a big double thumbs up and said 'Murica!!! FUCK YEAH.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to hear your opinion on Gulen
He is like your Mike Pence.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Trump never said America was bad.
Everywhere on google America is bad, especially in the Islamic world. I wish Turkey weren't such a shit country [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It was cooler in the 80s.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
I made a website for a guy in Turkey all about converting young and violent Muslim fundamentalists to a more moderate view.

He constantly got death threats and one of his partners was shot for it.
Yeah, that is pretty terrible [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], people shouldn't complain about America so much.

I hope you guys stay cool. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-17-2018, 08:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He is like your Mike Pence.
lol. i think ill drop the subject entirely. please take this into consideration going forward.
Closed Thread