Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 08:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol. i think ill drop the subject entirely. please take this into consideration going forward.
He was such an enabler of Erdrogan and now look what happened. Erdrogan didn't want to share power. Pretty straight forward.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish very much for the 1st world to be lead by less evil and more good. Less Cuban missiles, walls, and camps. And more hand holding and free needle programs.
Less evil and more good.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I choose the side that doesn't want war. To me, that's the "Good" side [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That can also be confused for pussyism. Sure go to war as long as I am not sent and I can complain about war.

pops in the cassette

Quote:
WAR!, UGHH, what is it good for? Absolutely nothin', yeah say it again!
Old 07-17-2018, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
America is great and there's nothing you can do about how great it's going to be! Then I would have turned to the Camera's and the world and American people and given a big double thumbs up and said 'Murica!!! FUCK YEAH.

SNL cuts to commercial break
Old 07-17-2018, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a Conservative, I fully understand that thought.

I supported Bush and the Iraq War in the past.

I still support having a strong military.

However, we need to be smarter about conflicts. We need to return to "Speak softly and carry a big stick".

A kind word and a gun gets you further than a gun alone.

America has also become way too predictable when it comes to foreign policy. We need to switch it up.

Not going to war with Russia over election meddling isn't being a pussy, it's being smart.

Do you not think our intel agencies will retaliate? Because trust me, they will.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-17-2018, 09:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm a Conservative, I fully understand that thought.

I supported Bush and the Iraq War in the past.
Bush's MO for going into iraq was weapons of mass destruction - which of course there were none OOPS LOL SORRY FOR KILLING EVERYONE JUST KIDDING *Hangs Saddam*

Quote:
Not going to war with Russia over election meddling isn't being a pussy, it's being smart.
No one wants to go to war with Russia - but they DO want the President of the United States to fucking DO something about verified Russian government attacks on the US Election and our Energy Department. Like maybe say 'We won't lift sanctions unless you let up on this' or y'know, SOMETHING.

Instead its 'Putin said they didn't do it, so he didn't do it' as if he's more credible than our own AMERICAN intelligence agencies. pathetic
Old 07-17-2018, 09:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Lol maybe YOU don't want to go to war with Russia. But plenty of people are licking their warmongering chops.
Fake and baseless statement. but keep defending it, show me some fox news post about antifa wanting to go to war with korea and russia and china lol.
Old 07-17-2018, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they DO want the President of the United States to fucking DO something about verified Russian government attacks on the US Election and our Energy Department. Like maybe say 'We won't lift sanctions unless you let up on this' or y'know, SOMETHING.

Instead its 'Putin said they didn't do it, so he didn't do it' as if he's more credible than our own AMERICAN intelligence agencies. pathetic
"I am listening and I will do something. I will place more sanctions on top of sanction while they smile at me, it's been so effective in the past. I will promote more cyber security that china will defeat and continue to steal our IP, we will figure of way of stopping it trust me. We will make more passive threats so people know we are not messing around. I will do SOMETHING even if it is for the sake of doing something so people can see I am responding. I will be different than that pathetic traitor, count on it."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-17-2018, 09:26 PM
Banned

The "verified Russian attacks on the US election" consist of twitter bots swaying people this way or that...its like 60 accounts caught doing this...

What about the millions of other ways this concept is use to sway people politically? Like energy companies convincing people that global warming is a hoax?

Its just a stupid thing to bitch about. Clinton was vehemently anti-Putin. So Putin spread some anti-clinton propaganda. That's the big conspiracy the media keeps trying to sell. That's what we know.
Old 07-17-2018, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:

And we already have a shit ton of sanctions on Russia, have had them for years.

How did that work out for us? Did they still hack us? Apparently.

So more sanctions won't do shit.
You might not know the timeline but OBAMA expelled and put up those sanctions on the heels of the election after getting intel of hacking interference. Not the other way around.

This whole Trump scramble to repair relations with Russia even in the face of Intel that Russia attacked us publicly released days before the meeting - its just absurd. At the very least, Trump is a weak leader, a poor negotiator, and ignorant to the effect of his complacency.

It's almost like he wants to build a Hotel there or something.
Closed Thread