Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 05:27 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Trained by Namyjamo and Meech just can't wait to see it

I was happily camping Scryer in Guk today minding my own business hoping for the bracelet so I can replace my uber cloth ones when low and behold a 45 Enchanter named Namyjamo arrived and sat there for a while. When he saw I was about to kill my last mob he decided I needed more and pulled I dunno 10 or so (a couple might have been from re-pops in the other room). Needless to say, I was pissed off. He had no reason to cast anything there.

I don't know how or why he pulled the train but it sure looks like he did it on purpose to me. He perhaps maybe didn't want to kill me but move me from the camp? Was he trying to get the mask for quest? I don't really know. I do know that I'd have given him the mask if that's what he wanted.

What I do know is I got angry and then he had to try to belittle me as if I had never played EQ before. I might be low level here, budro, but I played EQ long ago and for quite a while. I know what I'm doing. Anyway, he claimed he was trying to help me. Yes, trying to help me leave my camp. Otherwise why be there and why pull the mobs?

But me getting angry at him just meant I was an unappreciative lowbie. "No wonder high levels (like his super duper 45) don't help newbs"... his words.

Then his buddy Meech had to send me tells with threats of "ruining my rep" and "hope you like rerolling".... mmm okay, asshole. Anyway, Meech was just dying to see the video that I claimed I had because he didn't believe me. So here it is.

And by the way, Namyjamo, you are the one that pulled the train, so who's the real idiot here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BQ-0od5Huk
Old 12-20-2017, 05:30 PM
Banned

oh boy, this has backfire thread written all over it.

you poor soul.
Old 12-20-2017, 05:35 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you poor soul.
Really? You think posts are going to ruin my day? The jerk wanted to see the video so now he's seeing it.
Old 12-20-2017, 05:36 PM
Banned

ok watched video, looks like he buffed you before and right as mobs rolled up. then proceeded to mezlock them saving you in the process.

looks unintentional, and you are now coming off as a crybaby bitchboy.

my 2cents.
Old 12-20-2017, 05:38 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok watched video, looks like he buffed you before and right as mobs rolled up. then proceeded to mezlock them saving you in the process.

looks unintentional, and you are now coming off as a crybaby bitchboy.

my 2cents.
Maybe but he trained me for no reason. I didn't need his buffs. Why pull the mobs in then?
Old 12-20-2017, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivbot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe but he trained me for no reason. I didn't need his buffs. Why pull the mobs in then?
Quote:
looks unintentional
Old 12-20-2017, 05:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Then explain why there are 10 or so mobs. Mezzing them to save my life how? If he wanted to save me he'd have killed them. How is mezzing them going to save me? Looks to me to be parking mobs there to move me out.
Old 12-20-2017, 05:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Namyjamo was there for like 3/4 of the video trying to lock shit down so you could get away, and you just stood there and watched instead of saving yourself
read below.. or above
Old 12-20-2017, 05:46 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol good luck with ur thread
exactly, you don't have an answer for it.
Old 12-20-2017, 05:53 PM
Banned

it's an accidental train, by 'gtfo' i think he wanted you to camp or zone so he could get rid of it.

don't mind RNF, they're just bored
Closed Thread