Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2019, 02:11 PM
Kobold

Default Yet another monk thread

Human 55 monk - Im not your typical monk.
I don’t have enough time to play anymore for more than maybe an hour maybe 2 times a week. For me I just enjoy farming solo stuff and FD when the baby cries. The thing is I have had a shopping problem on game for a while. Always buying and selling my current gear. Ok so here is the question - I have obtained mid to low level gear just from farming (Necklace of Superiority, Oiled Greeves, Eyepatch of Shadows, Runed Bolster Belt, Ady &SoS) I sort of decided I’ll never get epic due to time and non commitment to clanning but have been thinking is it worth it to sell all my gear to scrap enough together for either a better haste CoF or a Fungi. The idea is replace all my gear with lower tier stuff to preserve slots but invest in one of those essential items either a CoF or Fungi. Thoughts? Primarily id be using it to help in farming more. And probably start replacing all the items I once sold again.

PS I also decided I prob wont ever get No Drop items of planes/char/howling due to limited avail. So my question is solely focused on trade-able items.

Thanks for hearing me out.