Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2019, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

My first guess would be that it has to do with Hasten having a ph cycle of other NPCs that can spawn in his place. When the non Hasten pops I'd guess it also wipes the inventory.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loramin, I'm not sure if this pre-dated you or not, but at one point nilbog rewrote how quest turn-ins work, specifically related to how MQ's work, to make things smoother than the way the original db was set up. He had to go back and hand change each NPC. This would explain why some work one way and others another way. IIRC he asked for quests people wanted updated but didn't go back through each NPC game-wide.
Ah, well I didn't mean to imply that he went back through every NPC, but yes, as you said there definitely was an overhaul and many/most were fixed. I'd be amazed if Velious armor quests or JBoots quest got missed in that overhaul.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-08-2019, 01:25 PM
Sarnak

All I got is good luck! Never did these past or present, not high enough now, but would be devastated if it happened to me. 12k is a fortune to me not to mention all the time and effort ugh...
Closed Thread