Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2019, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't only primary 9/16?

(With epic)
It's both hands. When you unequip your offhand Stave of Shielding, it turns you into a mob pushing machine. You may not have bash but you can still interrupt most casters by just double fisting their ass.
Old 06-27-2019, 04:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's both hands. When you unequip your offhand Stave of Shielding, it turns you into a mob pushing machine. You may not have bash but you can still interrupt most casters by just double fisting their ass.
I get interrupted a lot too when someone double fists my ass. They usually don't have the courtesy to spit on their knuckles first either.
Old 06-27-2019, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

But it's a double fisting, so the rewards outweigh the cost.
Old 07-04-2019, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Epic is amazing for 3 reasons.

-9/16 is a stellar main hand ratio
-stats make it basically BiS
-40% clicky haste + attk + ac

Epic > no epic and TStaff

40% haste click cannot be overstated.

To the OP I would prioritize epic over fungi personally if it really came down to it, but I’d set both epic and fungi as goals and making it happen even if you have to strip your toon naked to finance it in the short run.

Edit: excellent! You got the fungi. Save up for epic next. Upgrading from low end haste to medium tier haste is a waste when the epic adds a raw 40% extra on top of low tier haste item.
Currently trying to make the leap from tstaff/rbg to epic/fbss by getting MQs. I looked at the stats, and for soloing alone it should be a pretty big deal. More monster ripostes though.
Old 07-04-2019, 04:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Currently trying to make the leap from tstaff/rbg to epic/fbss by getting MQs. I looked at the stats, and for soloing alone it should be a pretty big deal. More monster ripostes though.
Just join a guild. The epic can be done in a short if you already have the pipes.

I think the only two guilds that you can't just join at 55 are riot and AM.
Last edited by bradsamma; 07-04-2019 at 04:51 PM..
Old 07-04-2019, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But it's a double fisting, so the rewards outweigh the cost.
Ouch double fisting, dont widen it too much buddy
Old 07-04-2019, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Anti social /ocd / possibly autism/sperg spectrum?
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread