Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-25-2022, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

I think putin expected surrender to his terms with minimum resistence not full dumping of 2000's era decent weapons into ukraines hands to blast old ass russian tanks for sport.

Poor russians.

Poor ukrainians

Contemptible Moscow

Contemptible global system?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-25-2022, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Not gonna argue with an unemployed Russian sympathizer who can’t read. Enjoy your perpetual alone time
Old 03-25-2022, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine being at war with afghanastan for 20 years. Evacuating by blowing up a car of kids, 13 soldiers, and refugies falling off of planes.

and then having the audacity to be holier than though about russia in ukraine right now.

I enjoy my alone time in your gigantic cave like head I live in.
Old 03-25-2022, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think putin expected surrender to his terms with minimum resistence not full dumping of 2000's era decent weapons into ukraines hands to blast old ass russian tanks for sport.

Poor russians.

Poor ukrainians

Contemptible Moscow

Contemptible global system?
Hopefully we maintain sanctions until Ukraine takes back crimea and Putin is out of office. We should never buy any Russian goods again until all Russian forces are back within Russia’s borders. Includes Syria, mali, Georgia, Armenia, transnistria, and anywhere else I’m forgetting
Old 03-25-2022, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

https://twitter.com/_A_Vit_/status/1...ussU0H4vSbAfKQ

I could see that happenig. But one of the things I think the west takes for granted is the russian culture outshining western culture over there. Like we see them wearing adidas and they love all the same movies as us, and their youth is totally gaining ground against the establishment over there.

But this is a country that has been comfortable with not asking why the shadow is pointing in the wrong direction for at like 100 years.

If putin is seen by the entire world, as singularly responsible for every last one of those deaths in ukraine (which he will!) the people of russia, when confronted will say the same thing every other time theyve been confronted with those claims about their leaders, or anything else: this is russia.

So I dont see putin even losing his grip in his homeland. I do see them becoming a shadow of what they were even just a year ago, but I dont see him being taken out and replaced without a world war.
Old 03-25-2022, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You believe Putin? I don’t
No not Putin. News stories from before Russia even mustered.

Ukraine been beating the shit out of them since they voted to secede (2014).
Old 03-25-2022, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

altho u never know lol

Quote:
A Russian brigade commander fighting in Ukraine has been run down by his own troops, according to Western officials.

Yuri Medvedev, commanding the 37th Motor Rifle Brigade, is believed to have been deliberately targeted due to anger at the number of casualties his unit experienced.
Old 03-25-2022, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

Both of you are being retarded

yea it was worse than 911, nagasaki and hiroshima combined or something
Sorry your messianic figure lost so embarrassingly badly, better luck violently stopping the transfer of power next time.
Old 03-25-2022, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry your messianic figure lost so embarrassingly badly, better luck violently stopping the transfer of power next time.
Orange Super Prez won in a landslide bro

Biden just an installed puppet

Hope that helps
Old 03-25-2022, 06:40 PM
Banned

Russian Standard Vodka is among my favorite vodkas. Theres other good vodkas though.

Not that I would even bother boycotting, no ethical consumption etc, but I would prefer not to pay more for the classics. Costco Vodka it is