Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 05-10-2023, 04:48 AM
Large Bat

Default Looking for Friend or Friends to level on Green server.

Hello everyone I am as of 5/10/2023 a level 22 Human Druid ( Green server p99)

A little about myself- I'm new to Everquest and my understanding of the game outside of what I have experienced and seen in a few videos is basically it. My schedule can be somewhat flexible. I can play a few hours at a time. I dabble on the stock market during the days, I'm 37 have a family and I am disabled from an L4 and L5 bulge and have weight lifting restrictions, I also experience shocking sensations from my left foot up to my back when lifting objects. I do live in pain and sometimes I might not be available to play. Sometimes I just want to lay down.

I've been trying to find people to play with but I keep running into people that are pretty good and knowledgeable and are on their second or third alt but they eventually just level past me and tell me to go solo because I am a druid and should be able to do so. I can solo blues but it's a very slow process and my mana takes forever to regenerate.

My gear in game is what I have managed to afford from vendors or found and a few pieces were handed down to me. So I understand if you read this and already have no interest in playing with me.

Hope to hear from interested people that are looking to level a character with me. Also just remember I have no idea where most things are in this game so I tend to get lost or will have no idea where certain areas are without being shown and probably going there a few times myself. I literally stayed outside my starting zone until nothing would give me experience anymore up to level 15. I am a NOOB at this game! (Just being 100% transparent) I usually tell groups that ask me to join that and sometimes they don't want me or kick me which I understand why.

If you are interested I will get on and check this forum everyday or you can send me a message in game my character name is - Businessinfront / Partyinback and yes I am rocking a mullet in real life, it is the reason I chose this name.

Good luck out there anyone reading this and hope you get the loot you are looking for. Please don't send me a bunch of messages if you just want to slap gear on me. I would much rather find people to experience the game with all the way hopefully to max level. Take care all-
Old 05-10-2023, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonksandMullets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello everyone I am as of 5/10/2023 a level 22 Human Druid ( Green server p99)

A little about myself- I'm new to Everquest and my understanding of the game outside of what I have experienced and seen in a few videos is basically it. My schedule can be somewhat flexible. I can play a few hours at a time. I dabble on the stock market during the days, I'm 37 have a family and I am disabled from an L4 and L5 bulge and have weight lifting restrictions, I also experience shocking sensations from my left foot up to my back when lifting objects. I do live in pain and sometimes I might not be available to play. Sometimes I just want to lay down.

I've been trying to find people to play with but I keep running into people that are pretty good and knowledgeable and are on their second or third alt but they eventually just level past me and tell me to go solo because I am a druid and should be able to do so. I can solo blues but it's a very slow process and my mana takes forever to regenerate.

My gear in game is what I have managed to afford from vendors or found and a few pieces were handed down to me. So I understand if you read this and already have no interest in playing with me.

Hope to hear from interested people that are looking to level a character with me. Also just remember I have no idea where most things are in this game so I tend to get lost or will have no idea where certain areas are without being shown and probably going there a few times myself. I literally stayed outside my starting zone until nothing would give me experience anymore up to level 15. I am a NOOB at this game! (Just being 100% transparent) I usually tell groups that ask me to join that and sometimes they don't want me or kick me which I understand why.

If you are interested I will get on and check this forum everyday or you can send me a message in game my character name is - Businessinfront / Partyinback and yes I am rocking a mullet in real life, it is the reason I chose this name.

Good luck out there anyone reading this and hope you get the loot you are looking for. Please don't send me a bunch of messages if you just want to slap gear on me. I would much rather find people to experience the game with all the way hopefully to max level. Take care all-
I’m not on green but props for going human druid. Easily the best druid race.

Secondly if you are going oom quickly soloing then you need to practice animal charming. If done correctly you can go for long periods of time. Try to quest the Tunare root necklace(clicky grasping roots) that will save you a lot of mana charming as you can keep the mob your pet is fighting rooted incase you get a charm break. Break pet at low health with invis Vs animals(camp goblin gazinghi ring eventually) and then use necklace to finish off the mobs eventually switching to elder spiritist arms at 45 to do this.

Good luck
Old 05-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Large Bat

Default Thanks for the advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not on green but props for going human druid. Easily the best druid race.

Secondly if you are going oom quickly soloing then you need to practice animal charming. If done correctly you can go for long periods of time. Try to quest the Tunare root necklace(clicky grasping roots) that will save you a lot of mana charming as you can keep the mob your pet is fighting rooted incase you get a charm break. Break pet at low health with invis Vs animals(camp goblin gazinghi ring eventually) and then use necklace to finish off the mobs eventually switching to elder spiritist arms at 45 to do this.

Good luck
Thank you for the advice.
Old 05-10-2023, 04:54 PM
Aviak

I can’t highly recommend enough joining a guild. Having in game access to a community you are part of is what makes this game shine. Any of the bigger casual guilds would be fantastic for forming groups, learning about the game and more. Castle, Good Guys, Fists of Heaven, Safe Space. Any of those and more would be great for you.
Old 05-11-2023, 12:39 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtanius21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can’t highly recommend enough joining a guild. Having in game access to a community you are part of is what makes this game shine. Any of the bigger casual guilds would be fantastic for forming groups, learning about the game and more. Castle, Good Guys, Fists of Heaven, Safe Space. Any of those and more would be great for you.
Sounds like a plan, met some good people in Castle and thinking about joining them. I am waiting on IP exemption lift for my son but we are using hotspot so he can play so I might just spend this time bonding with my teenage son. He really seems to like the game and a really nice druid has been helping us out that is in the guild Castle.
Old 05-11-2023, 12:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonksandMullets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like a plan, met some good people in Castle and thinking about joining them. I am waiting on IP exemption lift for my son but we are using hotspot so he can play so I might just spend this time bonding with my teenage son. He really seems to like the game and a really nice druid has been helping us out that is in the guild Castle.
I'll play with you, I haven't played in a few years and there's lots of areas I'd like to explore in that level range.

I'll be on around 830pm central time on my halfling named Frilbo
Old 05-11-2023, 10:15 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontheripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll play with you, I haven't played in a few years and there's lots of areas I'd like to explore in that level range.

Ok will add you to my friends list on My shaman. We are both Iksar level 10 going to Kurns tower tomorrow supposed to meet up with a Necro. Time we will be on tomorrow ill be around 2 p.m. - 3 p.m EST if you are able to be on then if not I could try being on another time later on my druid if you don't have a character lower. My druid is level 22 but been playing with my son recently on our Monk / SHam combo but you are more than welcome to join us. Hit me up in game if you see us on and we can talk more and work out a time to play for sure.
Old 05-13-2023, 02:05 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontheripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not sure what happened to you. I waited for a while and figured your internet or power went out. If you are still interested in playing, I'll be back on tomorrow around 2-3 p.m. EST on my shaman level 11 and can try getting on later on my druid if you want.
Old 05-16-2023, 09:27 PM
Fire Giant

Shoot me a message, I've just come back to P99 after a few years away & I'm on Green [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Playing a HE Enchanter named Dimitrii - Shoot me a message and we can link up once our levels are in sync (currently I'm only L3, but i'll be flying through the first 20 levels)

Cheers!

Asher
Old 05-18-2023, 11:51 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shoot me a message, I've just come back to P99 after a few years away & I'm on Green [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Playing a HE Enchanter named Dimitrii - Shoot me a message and we can link up once our levels are in sync (currently I'm only L3, but i'll be flying through the first 20 levels)

Cheers!
Wrote your name down will add you to friend list tomorrow. I've been leveling in unrest recently. I am now level 27 not sure if that changes anything but always good to meet new people!