Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2014, 06:41 PM
Aviak

Default Best Way to Level Freeport Militia Faction

I know I can just invis or run through tunnels to get to NFP but I always seem to forget. Would it be quicker to kill orcs/gnolls/goblins in hhp/hhk for that quest or to do inert potion quest over and over again in erudin palace. Thanks in advance
Old 05-31-2014, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

If plat isn't an issue you can buy the goblin ears from people... there's usually a group running in Highkeep so don't be one of those people that clears everything for faction and leaves nothing up when a group is trying to form [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Never done that Erudin Palace quest, sounds interesting... how many turn ins I wonder?
Old 05-31-2014, 06:54 PM
Aviak

I have done a couple hours of erudin quest so far...not even threatening yet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Might head to hhk at this point. I know tecmos posted it took him something like 3993 to go from kos to warmly...
Old 05-31-2014, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, that was max kos (or very close) to max warmly though.
Old 05-31-2014, 10:26 PM
Kobold

I believe that turning in Orc scalps also raises Militia faction if im not mistaken but I would give a quick check on that...would be a cheaper option then gobby ears
Old 05-31-2014, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Faction isn't important!
Old 05-31-2014, 11:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Faction isn't important!
I know but the character I messed up faction on is my real life friends and don't want him to get a surprise next time he runs to WFP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Thanks for info guys
Old 05-31-2014, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtynads [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe that turning in Orc scalps also raises Militia faction if im not mistaken but I would give a quick check on that...would be a cheaper option then gobby ears
I know these scalps raise vendor faction in freeport/commons/highkeep, not sure on freeport militia though. If it does raise militia faction this would be the way to go, as well as the deathfist belts turn in.

I know you're KoS but at threateningly you should be able to get a wolf form and start turning in the belts. I would say 100 to 200 belts would get you from threatening to atleast apprehensively, though.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 06-01-2014, 04:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumplet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
something like 3993 to go from kos to warmly...
oh damn, good luck! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread