Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 06:03 PM
Fire Giant

If there's one lesson to be learned, it's that outside forces almost never killed a raid guild. When they collapse its from the inside.

Baron Zemo was right.
Old 07-28-2017, 06:54 PM
Sarnak

Ragefire is a once-per-day spawn and is up uncontested a lot.
Old 07-28-2017, 08:03 PM
Kobold

I've never been a raider on this server, but man, watching the raid scene on P99 has been one of my favorite forms of entertainment for years. I wish this were all on Netflix because its such a good story.

Keep up the good work guys. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2017, 09:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there's one lesson to be learned, it's that outside forces almost never killed a raid guild. When they collapse its from the inside.

Baron Zemo was right.
for me u will be always reed richards and ur bro doctor doom .

much lub xas
Old 07-28-2017, 09:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Super weird that some guy actually called Alarti's work to harass him. Like wtf.
thats nothing, we got that girl wich was from sweden wich used to be in bda and joined tmo after ib left server . and she left game because Certain bda officer used her email to actualy send her dick picks . and stalked her facebook and other stuff,

ironys of the life when we got the attention to then unknow gm ambrotos , about what was going up he dismihed it as a joke. few days later , he and skarri were making jokes about it .

Acillaterm provided enough stuff to find who was the culprit . And he was Trained so much in vp he actualy ended with his human monk going to lvl 31 .
Last edited by Arteker; 07-28-2017 at 09:37 PM..
Old 07-28-2017, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats nothing, we got that girl wich was from sweden wich used to be in bda and joined tmo after ib left server . and she left game because Certain bda officer used her email to actualy send her dick picks . and stalked her facebook and other stuff,

ironys of the life when we got the attention to then unknow gm ambrotos , about what was going up he dismihed it as a joke. few days later , he and skarri were making jokes about it .

Acillaterm provided enough stuff to find who was the culprit .
I feel like theres more to this story and it needs to be posted and the guy named.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:04 AM
Banned

My favorite was when TMO was raid suspended and it was TR/IB(can't remember all the different raid guilds we crushed) was keeping all the dragons up in VP after the forced rotation to give them better spawn times.

Well Jeremy and I "convinced" Amelinda to overturn our raid suspension in the middle of the night with out posting on the forums so TMO swooped in did a full clear of VP in front of the opposing guilds trackers who basically laughed and thought we went insane and was going to eat a month long ban.

After we cleared it Amelinda announced we where unsuspended the the other guild almost immediately imploded.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCDXwOzG7fE
Old 08-06-2017, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite was when TMO was raid suspended and it was TR/IB(can't remember all the different raid guilds we crushed) was keeping all the dragons up in VP after the forced rotation to give them better spawn times.

Well Jeremy and I "convinced" Amelinda to overturn our raid suspension in the middle of the night with out posting on the forums so TMO swooped in did a full clear of VP in front of the opposing guilds trackers who basically laughed and thought we went insane and was going to eat a month long ban.

After we cleared it Amelinda announced we where unsuspended the the other guild almost immediately imploded.
grats you cheated
Old 08-06-2017, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
grats you cheated
You'll never believe what IB did next!
Closed Thread