Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-08-2022, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

This thread is going places
Old 08-08-2022, 02:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One Golden Star for you.

PS: Went to my buddies house and his wife made homemade Pho, she’s Hmong(Jib). Oxtails, tripe…the whole shebang. Three suburban families enjoying traditional Hmong cuisine. Hope you all have great weekends(white privelage).
"Traditional" lol. Such a typical Republican thing to say. Pho is a relatively modern invention with as many influences from French colonials and virtually identical Southern Chinese dishes as from Vietnamese. (Sources, lived in LA, had Vietnamese friends, know everything)

I'm so glad you dined with a brown person, though. How exotic of you.

In other news, Chinese citizens are frothing at the mouth for white blood, arguably more than their government is. Hope our massive military expenditures over the past 50 years have been going toward weapons that are actually useful, like biological weapons or an ironclad way to defeat ICBM's, instead of... you know... aircraft carriers, strategic bombers, and other dumb bullshit the military doesn't ask for and our demented, geriatric politicians nonetheless fund because of bribes from contractors.
Old 08-08-2022, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

So Hmong definitely lived in Vietnam where it originated. What’s your beef with my experience? Should I be ashamed for embracing and learning about my friends wife’s culture? Should I not even mention it? Should I just let you clowns pretend I’m racist because reasons?

The food was great. The tripe wasn’t my favorite but she said she over cooked it and it ended up a little slimy. Most importantly all three of my kids tried it.
Old 08-08-2022, 02:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Hmong definitely lived in Vietnam where it originated. What’s your beef with my experience? Should I be ashamed for embracing and learning about my friends wife’s culture? Should I not even mention it? Should I just let you clowns pretend I’m racist because reasons?

The food was great. The tripe wasn’t my favorite but she said she over cooked it and it ended up a little slimy. Most importantly all three of my kids tried it.
My aunt in law is Pilipino and immigrated from the Philippines. I have ate her cheese burgers which is totally not a phillipino food. She also likes to make fried rice but its totally the pure unadulterated version of phillipino fried rice that no other culture in the entire world cooks.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 08-08-2022, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My aunt in law is Pilipino and immigrated from the Philippines. I have ate her cheese burgers which is totally not a phillipino food. She also likes to make fried rice but its totally the pure unadulterated version of phillipino fried rice that no other culture in the entire world cooks.
Jollybee
Old 08-08-2022, 02:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont know how I feel about that. Mixing italian people food and black people food together

Old 08-08-2022, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont know how I feel about that. Mixing italian people food and black people food together
fried chicken is from scotland and spaghetti is from china. don't even get me started on tomatoes. or cheddar cheese.

all food is fusion food
Old 08-08-2022, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

How lucky is homestead to be able to be fed until he is in the grave by a kitchen full of old ladies.

While he sits there and drinks patps and cringes young people w̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶e̶e̶t̶ (posting on the p99 boards).

Living the dream!
Old 08-08-2022, 03:16 PM
Banned

what is patps

or is that a pabst typo
Old 08-08-2022, 03:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fried chicken is from scotland and spaghetti is from china. don't even get me started on tomatoes. or cheddar cheese.

all food is fusion food
I don't know about that, will have to mull it over while I go get an authentic mexican wet buritto and chase it down with a jarrito.