Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2022, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

somethings never change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 02-03-2022, 05:46 PM
Fire Giant

VZTZ just an elaborate rmt scheme for blue players
Old 02-03-2022, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knuckle is real immersed, guy talks like that on discord too. I remember people doing that on live too I love it. Talking about his elf politics of some shit box 10 years ago like it was world war two and he was a general. I fucking love EQ.

I was going to have fun with u man, I farmed a runnyeye helm I was going to copy you (wood elf bros) every time u changed and make u be assosciated with the biggest retard on the box. Ohwell my life was cut short, plans that didnt come to fruition.
there will always be another box
Old 02-03-2022, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knuckle how about give up on playing melee so you can stop complaining about one box servers?

Even though it’s just theoretical. I’d rather have the drawbacks of one box than everyone running around with self help teams.
i just dont believe in 1 box because not even peak blue has hit a real servers numbers from live. and it still was rough leveling a melee, i did Stromm launch in high school picked Rogue and i feel like thats all I did that fucking server was race to 60 and still had to wait LFG sometimes. Everyone should have the option to play the game as a melee not just stay at home sons.
Old 02-04-2022, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Melee has always been hard mode in EQ. Even on live, as you mentioned. I hear your issue but I think changing the whole nature of the game is too much to try to solve that one problem.

You’re supposed to need shaman and cleric players not have one parked at your level spot to keep you healed and buffed. Talk about the stay at home son lifestyle. Now you gotta level up yourself and your imaginary friend the female halfling cleric “Thots Foru”
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 02-09-2022, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knuckle is real immersed, guy talks like that on discord too. I remember people doing that on live too I love it. Talking about his elf politics of some shit box 10 years ago like it was world war two and he was a general. I fucking love EQ.
I remember he was in heresy then he left and his life goal became destroying heresy. plotting and scheming in teamspeak/ventrilo (I play new games where kids never heard of those ie we getting old) til the sun came up. Good times
Old 02-09-2022, 02:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember he was in heresy then he left and his life goal became destroying heresy. plotting and scheming in teamspeak/ventrilo (I play new games where kids never heard of those ie we getting old) til the sun came up. Good times
Maybe you two should get a room or something?
Old 02-11-2022, 06:24 AM
Planar Protector

which one
Old 02-11-2022, 09:07 AM
Banned

Sounds like another cry for red 2.0

I approve!
Old 02-11-2022, 10:05 AM
Kobold

Gustoo kinda roasting Knuckle I like it.

Ya you can either make friends and play with actual people to stay competitive aka be a stay at home son

Orrrr

You can triple box like a well adjusted, employed everquest player would