Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2019, 01:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it survives a frenzy its prolly gonna cost of your mana out from having to slow/rune/stun. wouldnt really call that "tanking". And god forbid it have any faster weapona nd your pet is toast without chain stun.

Noticing a pattern in your enc related posts.
don't need to rune your pet or cast stuns at all actually. once it's slowed, it's GG. throw in a few nukes and dot and your pet will walk away with >50% HP every time. i've also comfortably duoed rubi BP camp including Avatar of Fear with a 34 fire mage pet and my lvl 44 enchanter pet. maybe you guys are doing something wrong, but i've never felt anxious at these camps once the mob is slowed. dunno what to tell you. i mean worst case, if you pet is going to die just mezz the mob and summon another pet.

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 12-22-2019, 01:53 PM
Fire Giant

like any pet class enchanter can chain summon animation but have it way easier in this method :

1. root target
2. recliam animation
3. mez target (level 4 mez)
4. tash (incase mez wipes hate)
5. summon new animation

When mezz breaks target will hit you and new pet will engage mez it once or twice and you should be good to med while pet tanks. Cont as needed

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 12-22-2019 at 01:59 PM..
Old 12-22-2019, 01:55 PM
Fire Giant

also if you lvl 4 mezz the mob, then tash/root/slow before engaging then you really have nothing to worry about.

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 12-22-2019, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't need to rune your pet or cast stuns at all actually. once it's slowed, it's GG. throw in a few nukes and dot and your pet will walk away with >50% HP every time. i've also comfortably duoed rubi BP camp including Avatar of Fear with a 34 fire mage pet and my lvl 44 enchanter pet. maybe you guys are doing something wrong, but i've never felt anxious at these camps once the mob is slowed. dunno what to tell you. i mean worst case, if you pet is going to die just mezz the mob and summon another pet.
This is just complete bullshit for the hell of it i tried using animation on crusade with tepid on crus and swift on pet. Net result? pet was dead before before sader was half life. Please stop talking out your ass.
Old 12-22-2019, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also if you lvl 4 mezz the mob, then tash/root/slow before engaging then you really have nothing to worry about.
Again this is stupid as hell. you will build a bunch of aggro and if root drops your gonna be getting ppounde. just stop talking about enchanters.
Old 12-22-2019, 03:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is just complete bullshit for the hell of it i tried using animation on crusade with tepid on crus and swift on pet. Net result? pet was dead before before sader was half life. Please stop talking out your ass.
Crusader can quad 50% of the time he spawns, he’s far harder than frenzy.

Having done frenzy a lot as 50 enc/cle, the animation pet does just fine. Barely heal through fights when we’re in chill mode.
Old 12-22-2019, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crusader can quad 50% of the time he spawns, he’s far harder than frenzy.

Having done frenzy a lot as 50 enc/cle, the animation pet does just fine. Barely heal through fights when we’re in chill mode.
Ya if he's dual wielding he's tougher. He wasn't. I would have not have mentioned it if it was so. Additionally he wasn't shaman buffed either.
Old 12-22-2019, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah I don't think disempower line is basically ever worth the mana. I spend about 40-50 testing my melee and my tanking against the same mob in the same level with my sham on green, to see if incapacitate had any affect on average hit, average hit taken, miss chances, defenses. There was no difference in my small sample size.
Old 12-23-2019, 11:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Again this is stupid as hell. you will build a bunch of aggro and if root drops your gonna be getting ppounde. just stop talking about enchanters.
then you re-root and move out of the way? i can't teach bad players how to play..

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 12-23-2019, 11:59 AM
Fire Giant

I have not posted about this yet, since I have never played a lvl 1 necro until a bit on Teal recently. All I have to say is:

the lvl 1 pets (enchanter and necro) are far far faaaaaaaaaaar stronger than they ever were on live or eqmac. Dunno if anyone has made a bug report or posted evidence, but someone should!

So for the OP: the lvl 1 enchanter/necro pet are rediculously powerful (in hit rate and damage and hps/survivability) than they ever were on live/eqmac.
Closed Thread