Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2018, 03:20 PM
Banned

there are some cool african cultures but wow talk about people who are still tribal KEK
Old 03-19-2018, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

when the fed wants to fuck you they often charge you with shit you never did. dunno about lamo's circumstance but it's a common theme.
if you read my post on the topic i was specifically talking about being held before bail was issued; i didn't say anything about committing a crime or being convicted. to the contrary i ultimately went to trial for false accusations totaling around 7 felonies 3 gross misdemeanors and around ~20 misdemeanors totaling around 30 years of mandatory minimum sentencing and was found not guilty on all but one misdemeanor charge. (i don't remember the exact running total of charges because as i said they were amended around ~25 times before trial)
if i hadn't gotten so lucky i would have likely spent the whole 2 years in holding on false accusations but let me tell you even just the whole having a trial or investigation that major hanging over your head really fucks you up if you aren't pretty mentally sound to begin with.
---

The Reddit prosecution is a good example of this right?

If you want evidence the 0bama admin was a fraud that stood for nothing except Deep State interests, the reddit prosecution is a prime example. 60,000 people asked the President to at least consider a motion to fire the US attorney responsible for his death. The White House DID NOT COMMENT, and did not RULE on the petition. Eric Holder later testified before the Judiciary Committee and said it was a "good proseuction", and a "good use of prosecutorial discretion". A good use of prosecutorial discretion? Its literally an example of Nixon era prosecution. Eric Holder stated the EXACT opposite of the public interest and he is paid by our taxes? Who do these creeps represent. I dont expect him to go against his team. But calling it "good" is just tyrannically Orwellian.

"overzealous" doesnt cover it. To me, abusing the law to overcharge and attempt to overpunish someone is malicious prosecution. I was just reading his case the other day in light of the Ayy Lmao death.

Disgusting stuff. Then you read into all the other prosecutions and malicious stuff that U.S. Attorney's office was responsible for, and its like we haven't evolved past the Nixonian List of Enemies Era.

Sick sick sick

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 03-19-2018 at 05:00 PM..
Old 03-19-2018, 10:17 PM
Banned

Joe Montana thinks pot is amazing.
http://www.realclearlife.com/sports/...na-eased-pain/
He also thinks its going to make him a lot of money so he invested in a start up before lobbying for national law change. I can't wait to get first person seat watching this once vibrant economy of small time pot dealers get destroyed by big corporate interest in the name of saving someone $100 an oz.

So many Republican Pot growers are going to bitch... they always vote in the shit that destroys their businesses and bitch. Now that the same thing that happened to everyone else in every other industry is happening to them, I except to spitball a bunch quick fixes to their individual situtations and pass it off as policy.

We need to think bigger than that.
Old 03-19-2018, 10:38 PM
Banned

I never until just now considered the Terry blurb 1st few sentences as a metaphor for Christian faith. do u think he's calling God an n-word and his world a cia prison like in some little's defiance? i think he is waiting around for light & matter to smack him in the face & make him feel loved. but he is too zoomed in on judeomasc to ever accept a daddy. he is truely a spinning lost oroborus.
Last edited by w0k; 03-19-2018 at 10:50 PM..
Old 03-20-2018, 02:25 AM
Banned

man trump fixed facebook by making a deal with a campaign manipulation firm (just like any of the others every other politician on every side of the isle make deals with) and the result was....

all the libtards are delting their facebook accounts... XD XD XD (meanwhile they will continue to use ANY web browser and free search engines and continue handing over all their data to the same companies)

THUS BEGINS THE MAGA'ING OF SOCIAL MEDIA

HAIL TRUMP HAIL VICTORY!

gonna enjoy going back to just sharing pictures of my dogs and DYI home improvement projects with my non melleninal cuckboy libtard conserve friends/family again.

Oh yea, and we'll be free of all that libtard propaganda for the next few elections and the real raping of the ballot box will begin since now all social media is conservative only !

GOD I LOVE TRUMP AND MAGA

oh and if you want to be totally clean, go ahead and use Opera and hand all that data over to the chinese lmao
Old 03-20-2018, 05:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

people get suicided holy lol they literally admitted they can send acceleration and steering override commands to your ECU through satellite in any car made after the mid 2000's what else do you think they're up to if this is what they declassify and allow wired articles to be written about
From my understanding they typically attach an explosive device to the vehicle as well. The crash is just part of the coverup. Detonates on impact.

Of course, harassment would only involve a few scares and close calls or just throwing your car through a few red lights. Harassment is something they do engage in. Let's remember the C;A specifically codenamed the PC harassment tools the "Gremlin tools". They know its harassment. They intend to harass those that they deem to be a good target of harassment [typically journalists, activists, agents] Agent harassment is huge. #1 method of control is harassment and creating an environment of fear. There is no better method to control classified information and leaking than using the gremlin tools to strike fear into their employees

Old 03-20-2018, 05:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
but some personal insight here real woke hours shit: the people capable of this machiavellian level of evil are also kind of retarded and a lot of them are mid 30's literally cuckolded in real life neckbeard proto-mid-2000's goon or modern day redditor people. i said it before its kids who watched too much adam west batman as kids and never grew out of thinking maddox was funny. that is the fbi and a good chunk of the cia now (cia has more old hats and factions tho)
def. ive said that about the millennial / younger Gen X'ers getting these fed jobs and clearances. Its a lot of Baler type people.

Gen Z on the comeup. the David Hogg twink is your new prototype good goy.

Old 03-20-2018, 05:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
this shit was happening long before Obama but the patriot act, creation of NSA, massive surveillance state expansions under Obama etc it's gotten very very very ridiculous and insidious. part of how they keep people from questioning things comes from the sheer ridiculousness of what they do; keeps the normies from processing the reality of america rn. trump while kinda a shitty president at least isnt totally on board with this and may even eventually make steps to push the deepstate back into its place, i hope, but that's wishful thinking as of now. who knows what he thinks or knows about. hard to tell how actually woke vs simply instinctually woke trump is. if u saw what he said about the intel briefings he would skip at the start of his presidency that were some news story after the election.. u remember that story? it kinda makes me think he's decently aware.
Advantage of having a businessman as President perhaps. The instincts and gatekeeping required to be a successful billionaire sort of attune your mind against accepting "briefings" which are carefully (((procured))) at face value.

I think Iraq went a long way to waking Trump on that too. Reading the Cheney intel gathering methods and pressures he was applying to various branches of the intelligence community tells you a lot about "briefings" and intelligence reports.

i think no matter how woke a president is, they know sweeping reform or bucking the deep state by appealing to the masses isn't tolerated. JFK was killed only because he was appealing to the masses and running a transparent process and speaking to every single American directly. Had he played it quiet and worked the process silently ala Cheney he could have accomplished a lot more. Talking to the public and getting the (((press))) on your side should not have been that important to JFK but muh vanity I guess.

Trump knows better than to buck the deep state while appealing to the masses. He chose to appeal to the masses, so his card is already played. His wokemeter is intentionally self-limited. You can't appeal to the masses and buck the deep state simultaneously you can only do one or the other.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 03-20-2018 at 05:37 AM..
Old 03-20-2018, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Trump is no JFK. More like KFC
Old 03-20-2018, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Shark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JFK Was a loser, trump is a winner

KFC is for fat idiots

Move to resolved

PS Fk texas all trash
Nuke iran
your honestly not my favorite poster by a long shot
Closed Thread