Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 09:46 PM
Banned

Exclamation WHAT DIDJA JUST CALL ME, MATE???!!!!!

I'll have ya know I graduated top of my class in the Australian Army, and I’ve been involved in numerous beer sculling contests in Carlton, and I have over 300 slabs of XXXX drunk. I am trained in vocal abuse towards umpires and I am the top snag eater in the entire city of Carlton. You are nothing to me but a Collingwood fan. I will drop ya the fuck out with VB bottles the likes of which has never been smashed before on this Earth, mark my fucking words, mate. Ya think ya can get away with saying that bullshit to me over the Internet? Think again, mate. As we speak I am contacting Malcolm Turnbull and the Australian Federal Police and your IP is being traced right now so ya better prepare for the thunder, mate. The thunder that wipes out the pathetic little thing ya call your life. You’re fucking dead, prick. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can drop you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with by smashed bottle of VB and a cricket bat. Not only am I extensively trained in dropping pricks, but I have access to the entire shed of cricket bats of the Melbourne Cricket Ground and I will use it to its full extent to hit ya for out of the outback, you prick. If only ya coulda known what bullshit your little “clever” backchat was about ta bring down upon ya, maybe ya woulda held your fucking tongue. But ya couldn’t, ya didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, mate. I will shit fury all over ya and you’re gonna drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, mate.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2017, 02:16 AM
Fire Giant

Poor
Old 11-18-2017, 12:26 AM
Banned

Lol where do you find this shit.
Old 11-18-2017, 05:31 PM
Banned

TheCuck
Old 11-18-2017, 07:09 PM
Banned

#elfcucks
Old 11-19-2017, 01:25 PM
Banned

stern pass
Old 11-19-2017, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stern pass
The stern pass opposed to the limp wristed "maybe." Like the entire server who is in the "maybe" I will pvp, but based on the numbers of 12 average pvp kills a day. The "maybe" 8: leaning to no I will not pvp.

I get it if you provoke someone that's like provoking 4% of the server. You can get alienated rile quick kid.
Old 11-20-2017, 06:04 AM
Banned

'Bout 2 raid ntov.

After dinner.

And before bed in few hours.

(This why Agnarr is better than red99)(not to mention it has 1000x the players and goes pop content)

Welp back to raiding on red99 cant wait to get my 6th Dozekar loot...really need that extra 25hp and 30 mana.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:56 AM
Banned

Agnar is so fucking bad dude. I wouldn’t want to even be logged into the same server as most of those folks. Lol that explains it all actually.
Old 11-20-2017, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agnar is so fucking bad dude. I wouldn’t want to even be logged into the same server as most of those folks. Lol that explains it all actually.
Can you please explain why it's a bad server and why you wouldn't want to be logged in with most of those folks? Specifically can you define "those folks" more clearly?

Thank You