Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-24-2023, 07:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only thing that can be learned from the current system in china is how much abuse the working class will take and still be obedient. i'm no eco major but most shit ive seen points to the entire system being pretty fake. but also apparently all the systems are. i noped out one night high as fuck trying to figure out magic money theory. as long as there is milk and bread in the store it's a good enough system for me.
Would be funny if they had another Communist revolution on top of their Communist revolution.

I guess the American plan in the 1970s to make China capitalist actually worked lol

The Chinese thought they were playing us, but we were playing them the entire time.

Just like the old Opium days.

Man, the Chinese are easy to fuck with.

My western European ancestral spirit is delighted.
Old 02-24-2023, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

China during the Han dynasty were the kings of the ocean, making great leaps and bounds, maybe even discovering the americas (but failing to map or record it), then the Qing dynasty emporer said naaa sailing is for losers... Haha if they continued, Aussies, north america and south africa coulda been speaking chinese. .
Some dates
Han Dynasty (206BC-220AD) possibly discovered/visited Nth America and sth Africa. Invented paper, metalurgy and astronomy improvements.
Champions

Qing Dynasty (1644-1911) gave up sailing the worlds oceans, deteriorated into poverty in 1800 due to revolts and external pressure. Sounds familiar...
Dumbarses
Last edited by Duik; 02-24-2023 at 08:38 AM..
Old 02-24-2023, 09:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
China during the Han dynasty were the kings of the ocean, making great leaps and bounds, maybe even discovering the americas (but failing to map or record it), then the Qing dynasty emporer said naaa sailing is for losers... Haha if they continued, Aussies, north america and south africa coulda been speaking chinese. .
Some dates
Han Dynasty (206BC-220AD) possibly discovered/visited Nth America and sth Africa. Invented paper, metalurgy and astronomy improvements.
Champions

Qing Dynasty (1644-1911) gave up sailing the worlds oceans, deteriorated into poverty in 1800 due to revolts and external pressure. Sounds familiar...
Dumbarses
Sounds like they failed.

Brittannia rules the waves
Old 02-24-2023, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

ramps on aircraft carriers look dumb.
Old 02-24-2023, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ramps on aircraft carriers look dumb.
Ramps are needed when you have shitty aircraft.

America STRONK
Old 02-24-2023, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

They put ramps on aircraft carriers to make Harrys more Harry. Harrier so to speak...