Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2023, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

We need a goverment sponsored show called undercover criminals.

And once a year the police chief has to go out and be an undercover criminal, like the show undercover bosses.

This way, they will see how shitty their police force is when they are getting shot 11 times for arguing (because all cops do is argue).
Old 01-28-2023, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a made up problem with no solution by design
Solution = Vote for us the country is perfect!

Not quite as provocative as Vote for Us to Fight this Evil Force Threatening Us All

Got to be the hero of your own story
Old 01-28-2023, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All you need to be a cop is a GED.

that's so dumb.

like literally.

You should actually need to go to college to be one, go to fucking night school first if you have to work holy shit.

If you want to be a cop, show some dedication to anything other than violence and authority??!?!?!

It's such an easy problem to fix.

Stop making the qualifications: none

DUH!???

Our police force isnt whit supremist, its just made up of Neanderthals.

They'd all be working at fuckn walmart if it wasnt for this free job.
Most departments are understaffed and constantly headhunt each other.
Old 01-28-2023, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a made up problem with no solution by design
Honestly, I respect that it's basically like saying you think the masons are real, and there is a secret society of wealthy affluent people that secretly control the world.
Old 01-28-2023, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, I respect that it's basically like saying you think the masons are real, and there is a secret society of wealthy affluent people that secretly control the world.
The way to always have the white supremacy boogeyman is to blame every single disparity between black and white people’s outcomes in life on it

Individual choices don’t matter, cultural factors don’t matter, it’s all just 1 esoteric thing: white supremacy
Old 01-28-2023, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The way to always have the white supremacy boogeyman is to blame every single disparity between black and white people’s outcomes in life on it

Individual choices don’t matter, cultural factors don’t matter, it’s all just 1 esoteric thing: white supremacy
Alex Jones: There is a deep state organization controlling your mind, buy these pills to stop it!

Democrats: There is a deep state organization controlling your mind, vote for me to stop it!
Old 01-28-2023, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Alex Jones: There is a deep state organization controlling your mind, buy these pills to stop it!

Democrats: There is a deep state organization controlling your mind, vote for me to stop it!
Which is why I like to joke on this forum about how I just got back from our local White Supremacy meeting where Trump passed out our white privilege $5000/mo checks and we discussed how to keep black people from voting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2023, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone: Society is collapsing!
The left: Shut up idiot Id like to stomp your gutts out, it's white supremacy!
Old 01-28-2023, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The terms are pretty interchangeable yeah. Based on the responses, and the general fear conservatives obviously have of this type of action, we have no reason to stop.

Feel free to call me racist, I'm as white as the driven snow
No, both terms are different.

Which is why we have two separate terms to describe them.

Police acting out of line does not help white people reign supreme.

An authoritarian police state is not the same as white supremacy.

You can have an authoritarian police state in the middle of Africa, with zero white people around.
Old 01-28-2023, 02:49 PM
Banned

Pretty sure they woulda beat a white or Hispanic guy to death just as easily as the black guy

But who knows, maybe they are black people who hate black people. Heavens knows there’s lots of white-loathing white liberals out there
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Closed Thread