Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2023, 06:15 PM
Banned

Hiding behind the opposition before the bodies are cold.
Old 03-28-2023, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This chopped up quote brought to you by mainstream media (this is how they do)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CPAC said eradicate the trans earlier this month. They walked it back nerdily but they did say it.
Old 03-28-2023, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how you are making it seem like there's some kind of transgender council, bequeathing trans-ism onto the population, so that you can position yourself in opposition to it.

When it's really just the direction of society, and you're a regressive bigot. Not even forty and already a lead poisoned boomer, congrats Ooloo
Quote:
Nashville shooter felt 'no other effective way to be seen,' radical trans group says
well some trans group is taking credit for the attack just like normal terrorist orgs do. might wanna all get on the same page homie.

everyone remember all the gay men with aids in the 80s using terrorism to get their point across to Reagan? that's totally how marriage rights came about. by killing kids.
Old 03-28-2023, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone remember all the gay men with aids in the 80s using terrorism to get their point across to Reagan? that's totally how marriage rights came about. by killing kids.
I guess it worked for all the evangelical maniacs in the case of abortion clinics, funny how you suddenly take a radical trans group at their word now that it fits your narrative though.
Old 03-28-2023, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess it worked for all the evangelical maniacs in the case of abortion clinics, funny how you suddenly take a radical trans group at their word now that it fits your narrative though.
it didn't work for the abortion bombers though, took a reality tv show host and both parties falling alseep at the wheel to get roe overturned. both parties we're totally happy with that being a forever fund raising issue.
Old 03-28-2023, 06:32 PM
Banned

Evangelical Ekco over here.
Old 03-28-2023, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CPAC said eradicate the trans earlier this month. They walked it back nerdily but they did say it.
I looked it up and immediately recognized him, that’s Michael Knowles from the Daily Wire. I remember hearing him say he was referring to the ideology not the people, but it’s no secret that Knowles is no fan of trans anything

All we need to do to kill/genocide trans people, according to some activists, is just misgender them. I guess this invalidates their life experience and then…something awful something awful, death
Old 03-28-2023, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeGrinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evangelical Ekco over here.
compassionate conservative
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2023, 06:40 PM
Banned

Hang a victory banner and leave the enemy with weapons of war for their trouble.

edit: Next we will send jobs to China so they can sell us cheap plastic goods to raise their military.
Old 03-28-2023, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I looked it up and immediately recognized him, that’s Michael Knowles from the Daily Wire. I remember hearing him say he was referring to the ideology not the people, but it’s no secret that Knowles is no fan of trans anything

All we need to do to kill/genocide trans people, according to some activists, is just misgender them. I guess this invalidates their life experience and then…something awful something awful, death
Not a fan is one way to describe a person who wants to wipe out something like a million lives on a whim like some kind of Yugoslavian military leader (endorsed by CPAC before quickly realizing how badly they messed up).
Closed Thread