Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2021, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Default Not dark circles.

But yes those too.

Fucking Google sucks guys, it's been ruined.

So, I have brown lines that follow the upper inner maxilla and zygomatic bones. Like it looks like old bruises in that yellow brown healing stage. This is a pretty new development. I don't think there's a lot of common info on this particular discoloration.

Normally I have pretty white, pale, skin, but it gets translucent, grey, emperor Palpatine sometimes.

I got great sleep last night. 2cnd time in a row with 'profound fatigue 'and weakness. This sucks.

I have been slamming the veg n beans. Getting lotsa fresh air. Fresh clean water.. Getting a solid serving of fruit each day. Supplemented my diet with like an iron pill, like a 1 a week and malic acid with each meal, does seem to actually help.

Been staying away from caffeine and other bad crap. Yesterday I ate avocados and homemade bread without additives. Been avoiding pets, allergens quite a bit.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-22-2021 at 09:29 PM..
Old 03-22-2021, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

why do you say "I" so much
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 03-22-2021, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why do you say "I" so much
Well cuz I'm talking about the weird color around my orbits. Not your weird eyes.

Also I don't rly u should cruise through the greater body of my posts. Like the one about the failure of our civilization.

Still, I am not apt to speak for others.

I got it. U skim. That's ok. This thread is about me. Not someone else.

P.s. I generally don't talk shit about others. Because I generally don't have much good to say about them.

But I don't think u or they are horrible. It's just stupid to run around telling everyone how stupid they are and to eat right and do push-ups and planks. And cat cow, and downward dog. And walk.

I do occasionally do that tho.

Also more Jesus talk and seek christ recommendations lately.

Hope that helps you some.

I unraveled the mysteries of mana and stuff in the lent thread. With gwaihir.

I highly recommend it.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-22-2021 at 10:51 PM..
Old 03-22-2021, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I don't rly u should cruise through the greater body of my posts. Like the one about the failure of our civilization.
Well I don't think you should say "I" so much.

edit: With proper sentence structure it's doesn't always need to be declared who is speaking.

editedit: also didn't care about your thread or even read any of it. I looked at the last post on it, shrugged and responded to the title. Plus it was on page ~9 or 10ish, Threads rarely stay fully on topic for that long.
Last edited by Baler; 03-22-2021 at 11:31 PM..
Old 03-22-2021, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This post would sound really stupid without the use of I.

Starkind believes personal pronouns are irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Prepare to be assimilated. Starkind loves and ecompases everything is everything. There is only Starkind.

You just want me to sound dumb for speaking in the third person so you can also be a jerk about that. Or accuse me of speaking collectively or assuming and subsuming your thoughts.

That kind of behavior is really pedantic. I hope it isn't true. Because it would disappoint me. Very much.

Apachekind.

Also drugs are bad. I hope you've not been doing them. While away.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-22-2021 at 11:33 PM..
Old 03-22-2021, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This post would sound really stupid without the use of I.
You shouldn't address yourself so much in your posts. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Apachekind.
Just because I Identify as an Apache Attack Helicopter (AAH) doesn't mean we have to be buddies or pals.
Old 03-22-2021, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

edit: With proper sentence structure it's doesn't always need to be declared who is speaking.

editedit: also didn't care about your thread or even read any of it. I looked at the last post on it, shrugged and responded to the title. Plus it was on page ~9 or 10ish, Threads rarely stay fully on topic for that long.
The lent and civilisational ones are a good read. Mostly because of other users contributions. Not my posts. Or what I posted.

Go read them.
Old 03-22-2021, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Leaky face syndrome. Years of exposure to Florida swamp gas has putresced your head organs.

You must find the witch doctor and pass his tests to acquire a concoction of bath salts. Then conquer and consume an alligator(baby is ok) as you peak.

You have three days.
Old 03-22-2021, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You shouldn't address yourself so much in your posts. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just because I Identify as an Apache Attack Helicopter (AAH) doesn't mean we have to be buddies or pals.
I never said we had to be palls. But without Starkind you would have no alloys for an airframe. No carbon for fuel. No depleted uranium shells and no people to service you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leaky face syndrome. Years of exposure to Florida swamp gas has putresced your head organs.

You must find the witch doctor and pass his tests to acquire a concoction of bath salts. Then conquer and consume an alligator(baby is ok) as you peak.

You have three days.
Guess I'm dying then. I believe you about swamp gasses tho.

Sometimes I feel like I got raked by a stray neutron beam from some top secret project or some cosmic phenomenon that only got some of us and got covered up. I know that's totally not real though. It makes me feel better to have a cause.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-22-2021 at 11:44 PM..
Old 03-22-2021, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I never said we had to be palls. But without Starkind you would have no alloys for an airframe. No carbon for fuel. No depleted uranium shells and no people to service you.
Trust me I don't need your cookster cult to get serviced. Beginning to wonder how much time you've been spending on Planet X.
Closed Thread