Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-31-2023, 06:15 AM
Planar Protector

I’m not seeing anything about Sochi’s port freezing in winter
Old 01-31-2023, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2nd Call of Duty (world at war)

battle of stalingrad, there weren't hills and you get a gun almost immediately

the russian army did this alot in ww2, theres no time to train, and limited rifles to go around, so you followed a guy and when he got shot, you took his gun/ammo

what an ass backwards country, here in America we'd be like, "Hey don't worry about being short on rifles, I got plenty of my own"

A japanese admiral was interviewed post-WWII who clearly stated: "We never had any intention of invading the USA, for the only reason that behind every blade of grass, is an American with a rifle"

You're god damn mother fucking right there is.
In Stalingrad they'd send conscripts across the river at gunpoint. If they refused to enter the city and fight they'd be shot.

Russia is a massive zerg willing to sacrifice it's own people for victory and that is scary because it means you need weapons of mass destruction to combat them. At least for now until the citizens rise up and demand change. This isn't the 1940s anymore.
Old 01-31-2023, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

After how misinformed we all were in regards to covid, it's hard to believe anything we're told about this war. Everything is 2nd or 3rd hand passed down through the hands and mouths of liars.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 01-31-2023, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After how misinformed we all were in regards to covid, it's hard to believe anything we're told about this war. Everything is 2nd or 3rd hand passed down through the hands and mouths of liars.
I'll tell you I trust our media more than Russian media. Even if the truth is somewhere in the middle it's much closer to us than them.
Old 01-31-2023, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure it makes you wonder about the news coverage of antifa and BLM too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-31-2023, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure it makes you wonder about the news coverage of antifa and BLM too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Antifa: https://twitter.com/javimorillo/stat...889316353?s=20

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-31-2023, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

I'm starting to hear conspiracy theories that the strange plane crashes at distribution centers, the 100k hens that died in a fire, dead cows, a lot of these weird food warehouse fires over the last year, may actually be russian opps.

I definitely been thinking it's strange but assumed it was just that we were paying attention to it and that maybe people crashing cessnas on warehouses and them catching on fire was a normal thing, but now Im starting to wonder..
Last edited by Jobaber; 01-31-2023 at 02:02 PM..
Old 01-31-2023, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm starting to hear conspiracy theories that the strange plane crashes at distribution centers, the 100k hens that died in a fire, a lot of these weird food warehouse fires over the last year, may actually be russian opps.

I definitly have been thinking it's strange how much of that has been going on, but assumed it was just that we were paying attention to it and that maybe people crashing cesnas on wharehouses and them catching on fire was a normal thing, but now Im starting to wonder..
They're signal boosting normal tragedies to scare you.

Haha, normal tragedies. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-31-2023, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're signal boosting normal tragedies to scare you.

Haha, normal tragedies. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's what I thought, but it's hard for me to believe that these are normal tragedies.

I been figuring it was gonna turn out to be domestic terrorists, but russian ones sounds reasonable honestly.
Old 01-31-2023, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
domestic terrorists
Under the Broken Obelisk