Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-11-2022, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

If you have the decency to talk to me like a human and tell me what you can about XRP id love to hear it, instead of just hooting like an ape about your daddy issues.
Old 05-11-2022, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Instant cross-border payment settlement
By using XRP for cross-border payments, institutions can bridge currencies and ensure payments are sent and received in local currency on either side of a transaction in as little as 3 seconds.
yes this is what we need, I actually dont know about XRP so I'm "doing my own research" because you keep chocking on your own shit but it sounds like through all that muffled screeching that you're saying this company turned out to be criminal and stole a bunch of money?

Im not justifying it, but is that something that major banking institutions have never done? Just curious.

But yeah, could you clarify I cant hear you through all your tears.
Old 05-11-2022, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

You need a stable currency that is widely adopted and not run by shitheads that can’t be politicized by any govt

No such currency exists or is likely to ever exist. And for that reason, I’m out
Old 05-11-2022, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

What am I idealizing? im saying that compared to being on hold for the last 1 hour while I figure out why this transit number is not working, I could have sent an email with crypto?

That's all I'm saying, but you have this weird narrative about the entire thing.
Old 05-11-2022, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes this is what we need, I actually dont know about XRP so I'm "doing my own research" because you keep chocking on your own shit but it sounds like through all that muffled screeching that you're saying this company turned out to be criminal and stole a bunch of money?

Im not justifying it, but is that something that major banking institutions have never done? Just curious.

But yeah, could you clarify I cant hear you through all your tears.
tears?

XRP was the only crypto I’ve seen that had a decent premise. The rest are just openly dumb asses. That said, I don’t wade through crypto brands because it’s a waste of time

XRP did turn out to be criminal and all of these are Ponzi schemes. Same shit. Bitcoin is too unstable for any financial transfer. Nothing you said made any sense and for that reason, you’re wrong and I’m out
Old 05-11-2022, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What am I idealizing? im saying that compared to being on hold for the last 1 hour while I figure out why this transit number is not working, I could have sent an email with crypto?

That's all I'm saying, but you have this weird narrative about the entire thing.
You calling your bank teller for an hour is not an indictment of the financial system, it’s an indictment of you

Hope this helps
Old 05-11-2022, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
XRP was the only crypto I’ve seen that had a decent premise.
the premise that i speak of?

screw you you're such an assumer about literally everything, its because the buisness im trying to send money to cant figure out their shit so Im doing it for them, and this bank cant even figure it out.
Old 05-11-2022, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

the fucking bank just gave me their own number that i called as the number to call to try to solve this issue.
Old 05-11-2022, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

BTC keeps testing 30K and bouncing back. Feels like its gonna breakthrough though. I'd love to see the chaos.
Old 05-11-2022, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
the premise that i speak of?

screw you you're such an assumer about literally everything, its because the buisness im trying to send money to cant figure out their shit so Im doing it for them, and this bank cant even figure it out.
You mad?

You’re acting like you discovered a problem with the global financial system. It’s been well known and people smarter than you or I haven’t solved it. Crypto won’t either dude, sorry to break it to you, because it won’t be stable and Russia and China won’t participate in anything we participate in

As for US bank to bank transfers, sure, start a STABLE crypto than can make that easier. I’m sure it’s as easy as you describe and why no one has done it yet!

Cmon man

In the meantime these are purposeless Ponzi schemes whose advocates claim “hedge against inflation, backup for the end times, bank to bank transfers!” You’re just throwing things out there that you heard on YouTube to justify others participating in your bad investment