Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-13-2022, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What justifies exploiting dead children and making money off of the pain of their families like a ghoul?
Did they really suffer a billy in harm?
Old 10-13-2022, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Punishment doesn't fit the crime.
Yeah, he did get off too easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did they really suffer a billy in harm?
I don't know what this means, but they participated in the court case, they sure seem to think they were harmed by virtue of doing so
Old 10-13-2022, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What justifies exploiting dead children and making money off of the pain of their families like a ghoul?
Appeal to emotions, about as much that justifies making movies off the 2008 financial crash that also caused some deaths.

Alex is controlled opposition, hes the punching bag that gets the check and plays cat & mouse with "globalists".. they even let him in Bohemian grove and did a little acting thing where they were put off about it.
Old 10-13-2022, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

A distant cousin of mine whose husband died in Iraq got 600k I think.

Jones didn't kill nobody.
Old 10-13-2022, 11:47 AM
Banned

Our government has long treated soldiers as disposable, that's a different issue.

And if Alex is the controlled opposition, like I implied yesterday, $965 million is no problem for the billionaires that back him. He'll probably emerge from this richer, you goons. Give it a few years.
Old 10-13-2022, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
What should have been the punishment then?
Old 10-13-2022, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:

I don't know what this means, but they participated in the court case, they sure seem to think they were harmed by virtue of doing so
He asked is the suffering = 1 billy = $1 billion

Man, my memory of my jury duty is really getting hazy because it was more than 10 years ago now, but I was on a civil case where the intangible cost of “pain and suffering” came up

If I recall, there is a way lawyers can try to use to quantify it. They take the loss of income from not being able to function at one’s job for a period of time due to like psychological distress, any mental health treatments they may have gotten as a result, basically they look for a base value that they can somehow quantify with a number

Then they multiply that base value by another quotient. I don’t remember what that other quotient was

So in the civil case I was in it was something like [missed_work] + [physical_therapy_cost] * x = pain and suffering (this was for a car accident)

But it’s not that lawyers are pulling a number out of their ass, they do make attempts to try to quantify it

Most likely this number got so large because it was multiplied by the number of families affected
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What should have been the punishment then?
Worse
Banned

Quote:
Our government has long treated soldiers as disposable, that's a different issue.

And if Alex is the controlled opposition, like I implied yesterday, $965 million is no problem for the billionaires that back him. He'll probably emerge from this richer, you goons. Give it a few years.
We've been through this. Billionaire goons don't get sued for 1 billion dollars.

Alex Jones is a pariah and the only people who back him have zero power.
Old 10-13-2022, 11:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Worse
Go on..