Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 03-18-2015, 04:34 AM
Orc

Question Install EverQuest Titanium (Frenchspeaker)

Hello,

I am looking, since one week, to find an EverQuest Titanium ISO. I can't find one, so I am far my dream to play EQ with the EverQuest Classic players in Project 1999.

Someones speak about Torrent, but I am scared about Hadopi.

Do you know a solution at my problem ?

Steam propose the complete set of the game. Can I download it without patch ?

I read in the FAQ, we can't use our personnal game, EverQuest Deluxe and Luclin (strange thing, because Project 1999 propose to play just in Norrath, not on plans and moons). Can you confirm that ?

-------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour,

Je rage depuis plus d'une semaine parce que je n'arrive pas à trouver un ISO d'EverQuest Titanium, m'empêchant donc de rejoindre la communauté Project 1999.

Certains parlent de la plateforme torrent, mais c'est la source idéale pour avoir une message d'Hadopi dans les minutes qui suivent.

Est-ce que vous connaîtriez une autre solution ?

D'ailleurs, Steam propose le jeu en téléchargement complet.
Est-il possible de le télécharger sans mise à jour ?

Autrement, j'ai cru lire, dans la FAQ que mon EverQuest Deluxe + Luclin ne me suffisent pas (ce qui est bizarre puisque le jeu ne propose de jouer que sur la version Classic).
Vous me le confirmez ?

PS : Avant même de rejouer à EverQuest, je ressens déjà le dur labeur pour arriver à la fin d'une quête, aussi minime soit elle.
Old 03-19-2015, 03:55 AM
Orc

Problem resolved.

-----------------------------------

Solution trouvée.

En fait, il n'y a aucun autre moyen que de passer par le site des pirates, comme expliqué dans ce poste.

J'ai pu y accéder en utilisant l'utilitaire Hola et en sélectionnant les États-Unis, plus libres au niveau des droits internet.

Pour information, le daemon tool proposé dans EQ Titanium est dépassé. Utilisez plutôt DAEMON Tools Lite 5. Quand vous l'installerez, parmi les options "Pour particuliers ou Pro", choisissez la ligne en dessous qui est la version gratuite.

En espérant vous avoir aidé par mon expérience !
Old 04-20-2021, 03:48 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Bonjour,

J'ai installé EverQuest Titanium project 99 mais en lançant le jeu ça me met :

"Patching EverQuest : Connecting ..."

Et au bout d'une minute ou deux :

" Could not etablish a connection. Please check your connection or contact eqtech@soe.sony.com "

Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider s'il vous plaît ? Merci d'avance
Old 04-20-2021, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

BTW the wiki has a guide for this: https://wiki.project1999.com/Install

If you (or anyone else) wanted to make a French translated version, I'm sure other Francophones would appreciate it.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-20-2021, 12:25 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bundyfly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bonjour,

J'ai installé EverQuest Titanium project 99 mais en lançant le jeu ça me met :

"Patching EverQuest : Connecting ..."

Et au bout d'une minute ou deux :

" Could not etablish a connection. Please check your connection or contact eqtech@soe.sony.com "

Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider s'il vous plaît ? Merci d'avance
Bonjour,
Si vous avez bien installé le patch p99 il faut lancer le client par le batch Launch Titanium.bat qui se trouve dans le dossier Everquest.
Old 04-20-2021, 12:31 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BTW the wiki has a guide for this: https://wiki.project1999.com/Install

If you (or anyone else) wanted to make a French translated version, I'm sure other Francophones would appreciate it.
Is there a possibility to choose language on the wiki or should we just create a new page?
Old 04-20-2021, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkophat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a possibility to choose language on the wiki or should we just create a new page?
I would just make a new page, eg. "Install (French)" (and then add a link to it on the English page near the top).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.