Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2021, 12:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha you are so dumb

That avatar is a meme Lulz (snortles chortles) posted. It’s hilarious

I’m very not gay and also not a Muslim or a terrorist. Do keep pretending you’re liberal while being racist though bud. Just avoid power tools
Hey, avoid your home country if your under 10. Dont want to get legally raped by a guy like YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY THAT LIVED/LIVES THERE. Oh we know you're not gay, you're the other word for it. Lol very not gay.. cept you talk about it, a lot. A lot for someone who isnt thinking about it, constantly.

Are you gonna call the lib police??? You gonna tell joe biden im not trying to unify with you?? Go back to your shit hole, sand pedophile nation spawn. Keep your fucked up views/sharia/hard line bullshit out of america. I know you got picked on a lot after 9/11 and you didnt do shit about it because you're a fucking pussy. Not cause you didnt want to make iranians look bad, like you told yourself. Dont be bitter. Do something, pussy.

I also didnt know iran was a "race" or how saying anything about your pussy ass was racist.. You're just a snow flake pussy. Deal with it. Like you dealt with the fact that none of your neighbors greeted you when you moved in.

Oh its a meme... right. The guy who openly hates gays/trans, oiled up buff guy as avatar. Right... very funny meme. You gonna cry?
Old 03-10-2021, 01:04 AM
Banned

I bet you go clean shaved and say "im not like them" then look at the ground when people bring up the middle east. LOLOLOL
"No!!! facial hair!!! im not!! like!! them!!! im not!! an alladin character!!! Ughhsh!!!"- kaveh the snow flake "maggot".
Old 03-10-2021, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My problem with religions is that they cant keep their shit for themself.
bro, you have no problem with religion, you have a problem with people you dont agree with.

How can you say that keeping their shit to themselves is what makes you draw the line, totally unrelated to religion we just got rid of 6 dr seuss books, made a potato less offensive, and killed off a cartoon skunk.

You know why most people hate religion? Because of shit like that people do instead of keeping their shit to themselves.

Its people that are the problem, not our constructs, stop looking at the forest for the trees (or however that metaphor works)
Last edited by Jibartik; 03-10-2021 at 01:13 AM..
Old 03-10-2021, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Grabydoo : typing effort 10/10, internet immersion:10/10 nerd insult effectiveness:gay
Old 03-10-2021, 01:30 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-10-2021, 04:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grabydoo : typing effort 10/10, internet immersion:10/10 nerd insult effectiveness:gay
I just put him on my very empty ignore list because it was less effort than breaking my mouse wheel scrolling past.
Old 03-10-2021, 05:05 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-10-2021, 11:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just put him on my very empty ignore list because it was less effort than breaking my mouse wheel scrolling past.
This the secret.

Mario if he real.

Basically, you can sum up all his posts as "REEEE, You're racist! and here's me being racist, xenophobic ((does that mean you secretly want to fuck xenos?)), and hostile, because I'm too much of a coward to be openly racist and xenophobic, so I'll wait for my lynch mob to give me the nod on who i can be racist and xenophobic against which is basically anyone that doesn't buy the mobs bullshit hook line and sinker.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 03-10-2021 at 11:08 AM..
Old 03-11-2021, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

That’s not racism, it’s psychosis
Old 03-11-2021, 04:49 AM
Banned

I heard someone or something said "No more Dr. Seuss!!! dats racist!!!" somewhere and i find it more outrageous than the CIA torture report. anyone know more?
Closed Thread