Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2021, 10:51 PM
Fire Giant

Default Exchanging gold from treants as iksar necro

Where would the closest place be for me to exchange my gold when farming treants as a iksar?

BLUE
46 Warrior - Elkantor, 35 Shadowknight - Geldriia, 46 Enchanter - Shebreeze
Old 04-25-2021, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

You mean convert your gold into plat, right?? If combine weapons are on green check out the gypsy camp in NK and buy/sell those.

Careful though some of them have crappy resell values from what i recall. apparently the scimitar will theoretically return nearly its entire value, going off the wiki.
Old 04-25-2021, 11:38 PM
Fire Giant

Yes, thank you!

BLUE
46 Warrior - Elkantor, 35 Shadowknight - Geldriia, 46 Enchanter - Shebreeze
Old 04-26-2021, 12:26 AM
Sarnak

Just go to the Centaurs in SK near the Treants. The gypsys in NK won’t talk to you as an iksar necro unless you have the level 34 or higher lich.
Old 04-26-2021, 04:57 AM
Orc

+1 for the centaur camp. If you’re lucky, the staff that the treats drop is on his inventory.. can quickly convert gold to PP buying and reselling those!
Old 04-26-2021, 05:40 AM
Planar Protector

uhh, Gypsies should sell to anyone.

i doubt there is anything good for plat converting with the centaurs. even if there is something like a treant staff prolly only be one, and then as soon as you bought/resold it would end up hidden behind all the other junk., that's assuming someone would even sell one of those in the first place, which i kinda doubt.
Old 04-26-2021, 07:25 AM
Banned

I'm surprised this camp is open at all on Green (it wasn't while I was there).

My friend used to hire Druids from Dial a Port to handle his coin. Even going to the Centaur camp to sell would usually result in you losing the camp.
Old 04-26-2021, 07:29 AM
Planar Protector

Topaz can be purchased infinitely at KFC good if you want to seed the centaurs with a cash converter. Can also buy instruments to make your pet look cooler. I'd be worried about giving up the camp even to go to cents let alone Windchaser.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 04-26-2021, 07:49 AM
Fire Giant

Gypies were revamped when kunark hit. They do not sell to everyone anymore. Most evil races still dubious do them now for some odd reason. And no way 2 raise faction.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 04-26-2021, 07:52 AM
Fire Giant

Jimjam bind at centaurs. and park pet at treants. Moment you kill last one gate and sell and run back(bring sow pots) and you can genearlly make it back b4 respawn. As long as your keeping your camp clear. Or tech engaging it within a min or 2 of it spawning. No one can take your camp. Just be smart organize ur bags with stuff your going to vendor then just buy back and resell to exchange. Other good things is just tip DaP members Hey i have 3k gold Ill give you for 240pp etc.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Closed Thread