Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2020, 04:13 AM
Sarnak

Default How to repair a f*ed up Indigo Brotherhood faction

Hello,

Been leveling in Crushbone enough to completly screw my Indigo Brotherhood faction with a Inny Troll SHM. Thought it would not be a big deal, this being only the DE War faction. DE Guards in Neriak, Nektulos, etc. con amiable to me....

I realized my mistake today trying to hand in the "crate of provisions" to Dragoon Szorn for the Regent Symbol of Innoruuk Quest in LFay,

Conned a couple Elites at camp.... amiable. Too bad Dragoon Szorn and another one
killed me within seconds when I got closer.... hahaha

So, my question is what quest is available and doable by a 15 Troll Shaman to raise that faction again ?

Thanks
Old 03-18-2020, 06:33 AM
Orc

Default Indigo Brotherhood

Check out this page.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Indigo_Brotherhood
Old 03-18-2020, 08:29 AM
Kobold

Gain a few more levels then go slaughter the wood elves in lesser fay.
Old 03-18-2020, 11:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the link. Found it earlier today when I looked up Indigo Brotherhood on google.

I also found this quest which might be handy:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Noble_Hunters

Sad thing is those damn halflings you to kill for the first symbol of Innoruk will drop caps that you can also turn in to WAR GM in Neriak for a major faction boost (provided you're at least indifferent), but they will not raise said faction when they die. Go figure.

There goes my plan to mass kill halflings in Nektulos four hours until I'm not KoS anymore to IB

I think I will try & go to Innothule Swamp and hunt elves.

Thanks for your answer
Old 03-18-2020, 11:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by madgarin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gain a few more levels then go slaughter the wood elves in lesser fay.
I definitely will do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-21-2020, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

I don’t know what quest you’re trying to do, and if it would still be relevant at level 50+ or not, but as a 52 wizard I’m really having a ‘blast’ killing the Kelethin guards. They are giving me + indigo brotherhood faction.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:03 PM
Fire Giant

Blow off faction work involving the Indigo Brotherhood until level 19. Then head to Timorous Deep and check out the Wood Elf Rangers and Scouts on the island. With careful pulling, you can solo there from 19 to 24 and fix your Indigo Faction with only little effort. The wood elf merchant alone in his hut is on Beta Neutral faction too, so you can sell your rusties / rawhide / bronze weapons while doing the camp.
Old 03-23-2020, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

There is little to no reason to worry about this faction.

And you'd honestly be better off just rerolling at level 15 if you really did care about it that much. It would be faster than trying to regain it.
Old 03-28-2020, 09:42 PM
Sarnak

That elf in Inno swamp For Nobles is a PITA to camp. He’s one of 5 PH’s and the time between spawns is 12+ mins.
Old 03-29-2020, 11:56 PM
Sarnak

I was in the exact same situation a few months ago. Got a troll shammy that leveled in CB and wanted to do that snare clicky quest.
I DID manage to finish off the quest WITHOUT getting back my ruined Indigo Brotherhood faction.

If I remember correctly, only the elites surrounding Dragoon Szorn scowls, but Dragoon himself isn't KOS?

What I did was, I took my 60 chanter there, cast Pacify (7 minute calm) on all the elites (and whatever KOS-NPCs around), logged over to my shammy and did my hand-ins.

Again, I can't remember the exact details, but I know for a FACT that I did NOT repair my Indigo faction and still managed to finish off the snare clicky quest.

EDIT: Just to be sure, I checked my Indigo Brotherhood faction at the Neriak Warrior guild = KOS.
Last edited by scifo76; 03-30-2020 at 12:10 AM..
Closed Thread