Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2021, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Difference is I pay taxes for public school and I can control what my (hypothetical) kid sees on the internet. It's not pointless if you're not a shitty parent.
Hey the kid could crash his bike, it's better if we just run him over.
Old 03-07-2021, 02:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey the kid could crash his bike, it's better if we just run him over.
If you're a parent and you let your child see adult content you're a failure.
Old 03-07-2021, 02:54 PM
Fire Giant

Love the entitlement of the "I pay taxes for (the poor education of)..." blahbleblobblobleep. This is why your kid also thinks you are a cockbag.
Old 03-07-2021, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Difference is I pay taxes for public school and I can control what my (hypothetical) kid sees on the internet. It's not pointless if you're not a shitty parent.
Yea good luck with that LOL
Old 03-07-2021, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Q1. You are demonizing learning the fundamentals of education as opposed to not teaching young children sex education and LGBT """studies""".
Q2. Someone who right now, isn't admitting to being a pedophile.
Q3. Someone who isn't a pedophile, or isn't out to fill children's heads with opinions instead of math, science, reading, writing, history, gym, sports, shop, home ec, etc.

Here's a question, why are you so inclined to wanting to teach children sex education, why is your prerogative this damning need to teach children about that subject before they're ready for it?

I mean you were a kid once, and so was I. It definitely isn't a subject suitable for anyone below a high school sophomore.

You also trying to implicate me as the thing I called out doesn't really work. Since there wasn't a problem teaching kids the education I've been talking about, including Health class/Sex ed at an older age.

I'm not calling to oppress children's mind with dangerous opinions. Children are impressionable, groomer, but I'm sure you already knew that.
It's not a real political discussion until conservatives call anyone who disagrees with them child grooming traffickers.
Old 03-07-2021, 03:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not a real political discussion until conservatives call anyone who disagrees with them child grooming traffickers.
Thinking that teaching sex to young children is okay makes you a pedophile.

Canelek you are a moron, nothing more needs to be said.

Nexii I know that you've lived a life without anyone fearing or respecting you so I can understand why you feel that way.
Old 03-07-2021, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Of course, all Democrats are pedophiles. I heard about it on Fox News.
Old 03-07-2021, 03:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course, all Democrats are pedophiles. I heard about it on Fox News.
Imagine unironically thinking it's okay to talk to a child below the age of 14/15 about sex.

But then again, you're probably the type of guy who thinks puberty is when consent starts, freak.
Old 03-07-2021, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Old 03-07-2021, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Thinking that teaching sex to young children is okay makes you a pedophile.

Canelek you are a moron, nothing more needs to be said.

Nexii I know that you've lived a life without anyone fearing or respecting you so I can understand why you feel that way.
lol