Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2021, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by naexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once I explained this to you, you decided to send me a wall of insults in tells, which only served to reinforce my position. Can provide screenshots. Also, I cannot grow a beard, I am a woman. And I will continue to tenaciously and fiercely fight like one against oppression.
First I told the colord boy that he wasnt welcome around these partz

then the colord boy started rantn and ravin at me and yee haw I knew I was right, them colord boys aint got no respekt!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-27-2021, 11:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_G [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tried to get a pick-up group in KC. <BL> Naexus told me because I am <ST> tagged I can not get in the group. Pretty cool. Wish you would of told me while I sat there 20 minutes to rep another member of the group.
Try not being in a guild whose members train innocents way out of the way from a zone line then talk a bunch of jibberish trash when confronted with their idiocy, and whose guildmates excuse such nonsense with "well you should be max level now so shut the F up"
Old 02-27-2021, 11:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For anyone with a functioning brain it became obvious their strategy shifted to give up after 2 Trakanons and divert all effort/strategizing into the crocodile tears and temper tantrum of getting free ones while they pouted and didnt even try. Had they tried, they woulda gotten a few. Regardless of that and interestingly enough, it worked. Doesn't help them become a more competitive raid guild, and they could be but they don't.

Now that there's blood in the water (they got their way) they think they can force in whatever they want. To be fair, this is their one chance before epics go in and until Velious I think. So if they don't get their weird blue class system or 30 free traks now, its gone. I wish them luck, its kind of interesting to follow how much their demands will be given into. For some reason they believed they could ask for anything they wanted (where did they get that impression, interesting) and it was "too late" to try and be "open minded" otherwise as indicated by this flaming agate (please use a hands free device to lobby elf sim GMs):

Shinko walking in the footsteps of champions calling them out on their shit, he prob gettin' thrown out next:

They can do it all they want and they're not toxic, don't worry about it. It's just a 1 sided problem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Oh, and lmfao @ "the mob is extremely toxic":

I mean... could the cry bullying strategy be more obvious? The broken golem? Is extremely toxic? Pound that drum till you get your way, seems to work well.
immersed
Old 02-27-2021, 11:53 PM
Kobold

After reading the last few reply’s to this childish thread I am starting to get the feeling that sitting at home all day by one’s self playing EQ is not healthy mentally.
Old 03-01-2021, 10:32 AM
Sarnak

I think OP is the guy that wouldn't let you merge into traffic....then won't look at you when you pull up next to him at the next red light.
Old 03-01-2021, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babittle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get turned down at fungi camp king because I don’t share same guild tag. I get it. But I also move on.
Yup. I had a perfectly qualified guild member looking for group and couldn't get on all day because every spot was being reserved for a guild mate.

When you stop behaving like selfish assholes, then maybe you get treated with respect in return.
Old 03-01-2021, 11:36 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharfrat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After reading the last few reply’s to this childish thread I am starting to get the feeling that sitting at home all day by one’s self playing EQ is not healthy mentally.
Being on the internet this long isn't mentally healthy, lots of the people on here have become self-righteous robots who can seemingly only regurgitate the same points in the hopes of for once winning something, IE an argument on the internet about the brand new thing to be offended about.

I feel like the only reason they've devolved to that is pretty much because they can't find fulfillment IRL or with whatever things they've achieved in games.
Old 03-01-2021, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually respect BL as a guild, they are actually good players. They dont really care if they look like mean and nasty pixel hungry people in the UN. They play how they want and they don't care how they look. They are extremely good rule lawyers. And where a big part of getting ST bag limited so they wouldn't have to compete for dragons and instead could get 1 outa 3 dragons rotated to the fed.

They are extremely effective players that put in minimal effort to maximize gains. You have to respect it.
Which officer made you type this and how many dkp tokens did you receive?
Old 03-02-2021, 11:03 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green has anti-neck-bearding mechanics in place now so hopefully everyone will soon be able to get along soon.

I cant imagine being so rustled at a guild that I would deny an individual an XP group. I am ST tagged on my shaman and have attended 0 raids in the past 12 months and plan to attend 0 more in the next 12 months.

I am looking forward to slaying Velious on opening day and then going back to not raiding, so there is that to look forward too.

I have been at the server first Naggy, Vox, Trakanon, and I would like to add in Vulak
Wow that's really, really, really interesting. What other stuff do you think about and are looking forward to
Old 03-21-2021, 06:52 PM
Banned

It's funny how Black Lotus hasn't changed at all.
Closed Thread