Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2015, 03:48 PM
Kobold

Default starting a leveling crew

Hey so I finally got my IP exemption. Have a few friends who are coming over to play on red with me. We typically play between 7-11pm CST during the week. Trying to make new friends to do shit with on red. We also use TS cuz fug typing. Anyway we got a druid NEC sham combo going on. Could use a monk or rogue sk or bard if anyone is interested in rolling with some eqlive vets. All toons around 10ish atm. Druid is playing EQ for first time ever so she's still lvl 4. Hit me up on jobantik if u wanna team for luls and fun.
Old 09-18-2015, 03:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanx3d [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey so I finally got my IP exemption. Have a few friends who are coming over to play on red with me. We typically play between 7-11pm CST during the week. Trying to make new friends to do shit with on red. We also use TS cuz fug typing. Anyway we got a druid NEC sham combo going on. Could use a monk or rogue sk or bard if anyone is interested in rolling with some eqlive vets. All toons around 10ish atm. Druid is playing EQ for first time ever so she's still lvl 4. Hit me up on jobantik if u wanna team for luls and fun.
OP is full of shit, grills don't play dis game!
Old 09-18-2015, 03:51 PM
Kobold

No but really. Looking to add some peeps to our new R99 team
Old 09-18-2015, 03:53 PM
Kobold

what starting area are you guys ?
Old 09-18-2015, 03:58 PM
Kobold

12nec and 13 shaman are kunark but can get rides out. The druid is still in gfay so we may head up to that area once we can afford to get spells for the next few lvls since we won't be able to bank
Old 09-18-2015, 05:00 PM
Kobold

nice I am trying to start up again I have a few characters in the Teens will try to join u guys. What are your names ? I am in central time as well.
Old 09-18-2015, 05:12 PM
Aviak

I've been wanting to make a rogue anyways. I'll see if I can catch up to you guys.
Old 09-18-2015, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanx3d [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey so we finally got my IP exemption. Have a few friends who are coming over to play on red with us.
OP got the idea of it by the 3rd sentence... but you need to cover up better than that, note the corrections <3
Old 09-18-2015, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP got the idea of it by the 3rd sentence... but you need to cover up better than that, note the corrections <3
Nah, the wife is just picking up EQ for the first time and wanted to play a druid by herself while everyone else she knows is in Kunark.
Old 09-18-2015, 06:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, the wife is just picking up EQ for the first time and wanted to play a druid by herself while everyone else she knows is in Kunark.
if wife was already into fantasy this pick makes sense for immersion levels
Closed Thread