Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2021, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Default I don't hate people.

Drugs, poverty, corruption. Obesity.

Pollution.

They are all Syzygy of the government and our religions. Rituals. Traditions. Laws.

People won't change. Until we stop worshipping money. Sex. Power. Safety. Prestige. Politics. We worship Political idols.

If you watch the news, believe in your party. Believe in the ACA and healthcare regulation. If you believe in drugs, drug companies. If you believe in the internet. Fiat. The world Bank. The USDA, FDA, ExxonMobil. If you put your faith and trust in Elon.

Elon is going to blast himself outward at relativistic speeds with the seeds of his new civilization, leaving Sol for a new destiny. Identity. Deposit his waifus, children, and Broifus on Mars.

Earth will be left a smoldering cinder. The Oceans anoxic acid baths.

Even Samsung autoccorrect doesn't have the scientific, spiritual, and esoteric words on autoccorrect to save you. So you won't use them.

You can't save the poor. The poor will always be poor. Until the world offers them an opportunity to save themselves and their own and learn the truth. To follow a new path, tradition, law, ritual, religion.

It's time to nuke the cave. Leave the gnosis for a new religion that will care for Gia, Earth, Terra after the ashes fall and the Ice retreats.

Love your houses. Get them in order. Love your planet.

God bless.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-10-2021 at 10:40 AM..
Old 02-10-2021, 11:09 AM
Banned

Ebyonim are poor, by definition and choice.

That aside, good post.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 02-10-2021 at 11:12 AM..
Old 02-10-2021, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Not possible to destroy this place imo, its just the sandbox we can't destroy it that's a fantasy
Old 02-10-2021, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ebyonim are poor, by definition and choice.

That aside, good post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not possible to destroy this place imo, its just the sandbox we can't destroy it that's a fantasy
Thank you. It's not a perfect post, I am imperfect.

I spent a lot of time in 2019-20 in isolated contemplation of compassion, love, perfection, tolerance. Acceptance.

I squashed down and tried to repress in myself every pathological. Painful. Dark. Cruel. Heartless urge. I spent like a month or two, time blurs, in a psych ward bed not moving. Cowering. Trying to kill myself. Biting myself. Smashing my own head. Praying for the salvation of others. I really hated myself and I am terrified of asking God or whoever it is answering my prayers for help. I know I can summon demons and devils without prayer. Open the gates of death on others just by letting myself project my pain, fear, agony through meditation. I don't and stop myself as much as possible. Its all hands off. I'm not willing to channel forces I don't understand or control. Not for just hate, anger,, or vengeance.

When I got home I spent another few months just eating and sleeping 16 hrs a day. Upping the dose of meds that were sedative. I pressed as hard as possible inward on my self to let the worldly world go free. Then I started to snap out of it a little bit at a time. Then in late September? Maybe I felt myself coming back into this place.

I, was stricken with grief all that time for attempting to single handedly destroy the world. It isn't possible.

Simultaneously I am literally an antenna for wrath. It lurks outside of consciousness. Just outside of the realm of the worldy. I don't know why I am waking up the way I do. Suppression and repression. Oppression. Well. They don't work all that well on the self.

IDK.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-10-2021 at 03:19 PM..
Old 02-10-2021, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine what it's going to be like in 500 years when like virtually nothing has changed except for the hardware that surrounds us, and like one species of monkey has become sentient and intelligent on its own.

Imagine how fucked up that timeline would be to live in.

Based on the rise and fall of empires from 3000 years ago, we basically behaved the same then as we do now, but with iphones instead of sun dials.

So I imagine how you'd feel today about a species of talking monkeys suddenly appearing on an island somewhere, is how people in the year 2589 are going to feel about them.

Which is probably pretty scared and confused about our own existence.

Edit: Although, confusion is something we wouldn't have to be anymore in that case probably ha! But stressed about it, that's for sure.
Last edited by Jibartik; 02-10-2021 at 03:33 PM..
Old 02-10-2021, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

I was thinking the other day, I am waving my cellphone around thinking how cool I was. Really I'm the guy with the pitchfork and the new superliminal highway is looming overhead shading the scrabbly weeds I've been trying to subsist from. And in a blink of an eye this thread, and post will become a distant memory.
Old 02-10-2021, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

I really thought our generation was like, going to do something special, but we really are just a bunch of rabble.
Old 02-10-2021, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

2000 years monkeys can talk? Like the last 2000 just wasn't long enough? It ain't happening dude basic logic
Old 02-10-2021, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drugs, poverty, corruption. Obesity.

Pollution.

They are all Syzygy of the government and our religions. Rituals. Traditions. Laws.

People won't change. Until we stop worshipping money. Sex. Power. Safety. Prestige. Politics. We worship Political idols.

If you watch the news, believe in your party. Believe in the ACA and healthcare regulation. If you believe in drugs, drug companies. If you believe in the internet. Fiat. The world Bank. The USDA, FDA, ExxonMobil. If you put your faith and trust in Elon.

Elon is going to blast himself outward at relativistic speeds with the seeds of his new civilization, leaving Sol for a new destiny. Identity. Deposit his waifus, children, and Broifus on Mars.

Earth will be left a smoldering cinder. The Oceans anoxic acid baths.

Even Samsung autoccorrect doesn't have the scientific, spiritual, and esoteric words on autoccorrect to save you. So you won't use them.

You can't save the poor. The poor will always be poor. Until the world offers them an opportunity to save themselves and their own and learn the truth. To follow a new path, tradition, law, ritual, religion.

It's time to nuke the cave. Leave the gnosis for a new religion that will care for Gia, Earth, Terra after the ashes fall and the Ice retreats.

Love your houses. Get them in order. Love your planet.

God bless.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2021, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2000 years monkeys can talk? Like the last 2000 just wasn't long enough? It ain't happening dude basic logic
youd be suprised how far off

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/s...%20of%20Africa.

The wheel of time does not stop for anything. It's not owned by us.

Imagine if the first talking monkeys that said, hey, stop, to us... were like adorable too.

That's going to be one wild timeline!

Also dogs smile now, you ever notice that? like they smile for cameras, its insane. We're teaching them to replace us.
Closed Thread