Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2020, 03:41 PM
Aviak

Whose facts are selective now? I dont have a beef with RIOT and I assure you I dont need to do anything to make them look bad when their members do a bang up job of it on their own.
More facts; selective or otherwise.
1) an entire zone does not constitute a camp.
2) the DB wiz died when the Nec was overzealous in his KS and caused a too high mob to aggro on the wiz (ergo trained) which killed him.
3) intended heal cast or not, Mr Riot Necro disappeared almost immediately after Wizzy died. Maybe could have Nec rezzed or stuck around to see if he needed help instead of dash away? (Purely subjective opinion here)
4) this is about a single disruptive and selfish moron who represents their guild which happens to be Riot.
Nuff said.
Last edited by CheopisIV; 12-01-2020 at 03:45 PM..
Old 12-01-2020, 03:43 PM
Banned

no fraps / screenshots?

thanks for the blue balls
Old 12-01-2020, 04:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no fraps / screenshots?

thanks for the blue balls
My apologies your Honor, I was ill prepared for the trial to commence so early. I'll consider compressing and uploading the video evidence as required by this court of law ASAP!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2020, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheopisIV [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont have a beef with RIOT and I assure you I dont need to do anything to make them look bad when their members do a bang up job of it on their own.
Somewhat of a contradictive statement.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheopisIV [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My apologies your Honor, I was ill prepared for the trial to commence so early. I'll consider compressing and uploading the video evidence as required by this court of law ASAP!

unfortunately if you don't have a video you don't have anything, this server might not be for you
Old 12-01-2020, 04:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Do not show up to trial unprepared, son! You need your impeachment documents ready for cross-examination, okay!
Old 12-01-2020, 04:52 PM
Kobold

Release the Kraken!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2020, 04:52 PM
Aviak

Mmmkay!

Not all RIOT members act like children, despite the possibility of my message quoted above being mistaken as saying such. It was general when it should have been specific. Let me clarify. This member makes the guild look bad. There are just as many members of other guilds who do the same for their tags.

Another possible situation I never considered; it may not have been a RIOT member at all but a FREEDOM Guild Leader in RIOT clothing... food for thought. Perhaps I should withdraw my objections since I can't be sure who was boxing behind the controls!
Old 12-01-2020, 04:56 PM
Banned

pretty sure this wouldn’t happen on red
Old 12-01-2020, 05:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Another possible situation I never considered; it may not have been a RIOT member at all but a FREEDOM Guild Leader in RIOT clothing... food for thought. Perhaps I should withdraw my objections since I can't be sure who was boxing behind the controls!
Hahaha - LMAO! Good recovery.
Closed Thread