Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2021, 06:29 PM
Kobold

Default While waiting for a new red server...

Skeram - The only server you should play on
Classic WoW - SKERAM

The only server you should play.

SKERAM - What is so special about this server? Well, less than a year ago, this horde dominated server became the premier hard mode of world of warcraft when 99% of the alliance population took advantage of blizzard's free transfers (designed to alleviate queue times) and got the F out of dodge. Now the server is 97/3 97% Horde 3% Alliance. With a healthy horde population of 3000+ players, it's being used by them to be able to free farm with no contest.

As for the alliance... this server is being used to provide an elite ultra hard game mode environment where only the strong survive and your name is truly remembered amongst not only fellow allies but the enemy as well. This server is where only the STRONG survive.

At first glance you probably think the server would be a ghost town? actually since there's only around 100 alliance players, the community is even STRONGER! Everyone knows everyone on this server, and you will be welcomed with open arms.

Perhaps you're looking for a fresh start, or to come back to the game? Are you looking for a true challenge? Are you seeking an old school community in gaming where you remember everyone's name, know what they look like, and can actually make a difference? Skeram is the place. Do you enjoy gathering? having YOUR profession be utilized? A server where your class REALLY MATTERS.

One of the reasons i enjoy Skeram so much is you can have the privacy, calm, zen of a solo game, but when you wanna play with others you're a click vaway from rallying up the whole alliance population on the server and getting stuff done. The World of Warcraft is truly your oyster on Skeram.

COME GIVE SKERAM A GO!

Skeram Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/Skeram/

Skeram Discord

https://discord.gg/abdHfyf9

You can download Classic WoW at https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/wowclassic

Remember to join the server SKERAM

#Skeram #Worldofwarcraft #pvp #solo #server #WoW #WoWClassic #ClassicWoW
Old 01-20-2021, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

I can't tell if that is supposed to be a joke.

I would rather play tear jerkingly depressing post LDON live everquest PVP on "zek" server with pathetic Tallon Zek Vallon Zek players than that man.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-20-2021, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

I do appreciate you posting in the red forum though. Hopefully all the other active users of project 1999 red forum can get together and berate wow.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-20-2021, 08:05 PM
Banned

why would you join a server with 99% Horde

wow classic is literally all warriors and all content and pvp is dumbed down whats the point?
Old 01-20-2021, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

Is it drugs every time or is it drugs?
Old 01-21-2021, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

I remember I leveled to 34 on my night elf Druid on Skeram and quit classic for a long time. Came back around October 2020 and was super surreal, I mean we are talking a busting alliance at launch, zones PACKED.

Storm wind was EMPTY. Like I thought I was on a private server was so confused actually alt tabbed to make sure I wasn’t running ascension or some random emu. Turned out the alliance pop had shrunk so much that it was like 95% horde now. There’s a video about it and why it’s cool for alliance since you can pick your battles, but I’ve always been a market hype beast to fish up mats and sell them, and same for cooking the nightfin etc... was a bit of a penal deflater.

That said I still dabble on bloodsail gonna get serious about hardcore challenge and actually make it to 60 one day lol.
Old 01-21-2021, 04:49 PM
Sarnak

Not an emulated server? gtfo. It's 2021, can't believe noobs are still paying subscription fees. Especially for old ass games.

Elendil's Giveaway
Old 01-21-2021, 04:50 PM
Banned

Everquest > WoW
Old 01-21-2021, 05:39 PM
Banned

all the wow classic servers died fast
Old 01-21-2021, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_PVP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not an emulated server? gtfo. It's 2021, can't believe noobs are still paying subscription fees. Especially for old ass games.
I’d pay 200 a month for non emulated original code actual classic rallos zek with population
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread