Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 07:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't mind waiting for the boat. What I do mind is getting on a boat (BB to FF) and getting thrown off the shuttle and dumped into the sea and left to fend for myself to swim for hours.

This happened to me and a bard just last night when we took the BB boat to FV.

If the boats are bugged then their should be an NPC that teleports you from BB to FV and the reverse. I believe they had this on EQ live when the boats were malfunctioning.
Yup. Gnomeapunters
Old 09-30-2015, 11:07 PM
Aviak

Wink

Boats being bugged is classic
Old 10-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

When I play Everquest, I miss those boats. (Strange but true.)

Now, in Project 1999, when I wait for boats, I use the time to level up my Swimming skill, just like I used to do, back in the day. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And every time a boat arrives at the dock, no matter how long we've been waiting, we think "Ahhh!! Finally!!," just as if we'd been waiting at a bus stop in real life.
Old 10-03-2015, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

40 minutes is not correct, it's 15 minutes each way so 30 minutes round trip. It always sucked to run up to the docks and see the boat leaving and knowing I had 30 minute wait.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:49 PM
Skeleton

I had a classic as f**k experience yesterday with the BB-FV boat travel -- apparently some of the BB shuttles don't meet up with the boat in TD correctly, and you get rammed into the lower end of the boat with no way to get up on the top deck. Good thing I play a class that can gate.
Old 10-04-2015, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmd594 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a classic as f**k experience yesterday with the BB-FV boat travel -- apparently some of the BB shuttles don't meet up with the boat in TD correctly, and you get rammed into the lower end of the boat with no way to get up on the top deck. Good thing I play a class that can gate.
Learn how to swim!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] What do you think we did on live when the damn boats didn't work to start with, Gate??? Like everyone has gate??
Last edited by webrunner5; 10-04-2015 at 01:11 PM..
Old 10-04-2015, 01:19 PM
Skeleton

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread