Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2021, 11:50 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va1entines [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey i'll even do a /random and I wont shrink for statue race ;P
I bet you won't win 20 times in a row.
Old 08-26-2021, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet you 10k he will.
Old 08-26-2021, 11:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet you 10k he will.
Running a script is playing.
Old 08-26-2021, 11:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Running a script is playing.
You didn't answer the question, how do you know it's impossible to script a footrace if you have not tried to do it?
Old 08-27-2021, 12:01 AM
Banned

Riot assumes Vanquish is cheating because they can't win races. Does Riot practice racing on the test server? Vanquish FTE Winners do and have done so repetitively in the past until they get it down. Riot offers FTE bonuses like candy yet you guys never practice, then cry about people cheating with zero evidence because you won't put in the work.

Prior to getting RingWar /random 1000's, you guys accused Vanquish of cheating / scripting the turn in to badain. GM's were sent video evidence and most likely did their own research to conclude that Vanquish was in fact, not cheating.

When will ANYONE in Riot take responsibility for their own actions, or perhaps challenge each other to improve their game? When will you guys stop crying all the time about losing when you won't bother to put in the time and effort it takes to win?
Old 08-27-2021, 12:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot assumes Vanquish is cheating because they can't win races. Does Riot practice racing on the test server? Vanquish FTE Winners do and have done so repetitively in the past until they get it down. Riot offers FTE bonuses like candy yet you guys never practice, then cry about people cheating with zero evidence because you won't put in the work.

Prior to getting RingWar /random 1000's, you guys accused Vanquish of cheating / scripting the turn in to badain. GM's were sent video evidence and most likely did their own research to conclude that Vanquish was in fact, not cheating.

When will ANYONE in Riot take responsibility for their own actions, or perhaps challenge each other to improve their game? When will you guys stop crying all the time about losing when you won't bother to put in the time and effort it takes to win?
The amount of times your guildleader won Ring War by autoclicking is even more impossible than the chances you win 20 footraces in a row in Kael.
Old 08-27-2021, 12:41 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I dont like politics, I just like racing. Hit me up anytime, i have over 2500 statue races and prolly 1500 kt.
Im interested does riot pay out dkp to practice races? Or do yall just expect to win without the countless hours of practice? People seem to spend 12 hours a day tracking... I spend more time on test server than live sometimes.
Old 08-27-2021, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The amount of times your guildleader won Ring War by autoclicking is even more impossible than the chances you win 20 footraces in a row in Kael.
All you do is cry. Pathetic.
Old 08-27-2021, 12:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Dude I’m sorry, I truly am.. but you are fucking retarded troll.

His YouTube has a thousand runs. Go watch one. Go watch all of them. When AM was convinced that he was cheating, it’s what I did. And I came back with, his runs were beatable and also very human. I think it’s borderline impossible to make a bot that would be able to beat a human on any Kael race. COTH racing? Definitely. Ring turn ins? One could obviously argue the possibility, but not Kael races.

When I was trying to beat him, I didn’t even have the added benefit (which would be a gigantic benefit to me- I have no attention span to sit idly for 8 hours straight for the mob to spawn) of roll offs. But I’m a sick gamer so I decided that I was going to woop his ass for the glory of aftermath. Aikons was even briefly out of retirement to try and save am. So I practiced. I’d shadow his runs on YouTube on my second monitor as a start timer. Took me like 2 hours, and I was reliably beating the YouTube video. Which obviously isn’t 1:1 as I knew when to start running. But then I started to REALLY beat the YouTube video. So it just had happen to work out that shortly after learning the run, I injured my leg pretty badly in such a way where I literally couldn’t get up out of a chair for 2 weeks from the stitches. So I had the opportunity to sit at KT for an entire window and get revenge. Aikons and I sat there for hours, and it finally spawned. I was first off the line, and aikons was second. We were both virtually tied the entire race, with fur behind us 3 steps the entire way. We reach the door, and I’m completely sure we have won. KING TORMAX ENGAGES FUROAR. I was fucking bewildered. I knew we were ahead, how the fuck could he have beaten us?? This mother fucker is definitely cheating.

He sent me the video. He clipped his toon on a wall in the right manor to increase his height; making it so that he could gain line of sight on the mob to tag before Aikens and I even though he was behind.

Basically what I’m getting at, is that you’re making a fool of yourself.

Here’s what we need to do from here:

The ring roll is whatever. Click offs are fucking stupid. It was stupid for scout, stupid for ring 10. I’d prefer to see that also become a race but I digress.

From my research, a certain program that rhymes with mowheequeue is able to run in basically an undetected manor indefinitely, unless what I found is just the admins here trying to bait people into cheating red handed. So that means, the entire window for mobs should be roll offs, and virtually all program assistance is all but impossible. Even writing a script to start running on the right number is NOT going to be a make or break advantage, as anyone who doesn’t have the reaction time of a 45 year old alcoholic (hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :eyes[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] will be able to run at the same time within ms, making ping almost a better difference maker.

..hope this helps
Old 08-27-2021, 12:48 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va1entines [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont like politics, I just like racing. Hit me up anytime, i have over 2500 statue races and prolly 1500 kt.
Im interested does riot pay out dkp to practice races? Or do yall just expect to win without the countless hours of practice? People seem to spend 12 hours a day tracking... I spend more time on test server than live sometimes.
Was weird seeing 3 Trainquish members on top of each other and match each other step for step......... you guys sure a good. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread