Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2021, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U know what? I thought he was going to be an ugly as shit nerd. Was kind of surprised how normal looking he was when I saw him on the wow classic stream (world 2nd or 3rd level 60 lmao) his team only lost out to joker
I seen his streams before, he seems pretty chill but after the UN incident on green

I lost all respect

no hate, of course <3

he really knows his shit
Old 08-27-2021, 02:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nybras

Took me under his wing when I app'd AM. I was green as a leprechaun eating peas in a lush forest...his level of patience was borderline Mother Theresa.

P99 lost a good one when he hung up his spurs. Its too bad I got really busy irl and had to break from EQ mid-app...would have really enjoyed playing with him more.

Shoutout to Chillwin, too...another cool-as-a-cucumber, smooth operator. Made farming tunics incredibly laid back / easy.
I got a funny story about nybras. When I was in a casual guild named paradox we would sometimes let nybras tag along for our "raids" if he was bored, he would come to hate/fear/royals with us. One time at royals were fighting queen but not enough people were alive to push her gate (we were casual, most of the people didnt understand dipping in and out of her song aoe). So she gates, trains her whole room since we solo pulled her. Nybras was with us, with a charm pet of course. The train comes, wipes all of us but somehow this motherfucking Nybras guy Solo's 50% queen HP with his pet and a whole train of like 9 royal mobs on him (since some pulled from kings room too) on him. When youre not prepared to do something like that and do it anyways, its what sets a really good enchanter apart from a decent one imo. Probably the best play I've seen that wasn't like a big raid target.
Old 08-27-2021, 04:25 AM
Sarnak

Nybras was incredible. He tagged along for some of TSS first raids. He always wanted to try some crazy shit and i was glad to abide. I could sit here and type out incredible moments we had together all night. Fun on a bun. Miss that guy.

However for me personally, and ofcourse this isnt someone hardly anyone would know, but its worth the time to mention, in my 5 years of leading TSS by far the most impressive player is a Dark Elf Cleric Name Kallaar.

A cleric you say?

Yes. This man plays from Taiwan. He speaks no English. He in fact has to translate anything we type to him. He has learned to be a master at any class he plays and often over the years he would pre-emptively be making raid moves, before we had even mentioned them in voice, much less typed to him. There are many examples but I will go way back to one of the first times i noticed how incredible he was.

Way back in 2018, Veloci Shift and The Second Sons raided PoS together every Thursday. None of the raid leaders from the alliance had much experience in PoS and we basically stumbled through in a pretty classic progression through the shit show of Plane of Sky. We learned about the encounters from week to week as we progressed.

After a few weeks we managed to finally get to Island 4. We ended the raid a few weeks in a row with full wipes/ass kicking to the Overseer of Air. TSS/VS did not make it past island 4 for a long time. After a few weeks of very close calls on OOA, one night we got him OOA down to pretty close but were losing people very quickly and called for a camp in voice.

Kallaar with out instruction or communication came up with the plan to Heal the charmed enchanter pet from island 3 instead of the tanks. We had someone FD calling it out in team speak in real time as it went down. Kallaar focused on the Horse pet and when everyone was dead it was horse vs OOA and kallaar kept it alive long enough for the OOA to beat himself to death on enrage. An absolute eruption from teamspeak as we heard this called out from a FD person commentating. A seriously inspiring and epic moment considering he had come up with the plan all on his own.

He has continued to impress us with his English (2) Strategy (255) gameplay.
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 08-27-2021, 05:47 AM
Fire Giant

Red 99 represent:

The original <Friends> crew - Salem, Queen, Slathar, Twerk, Brainz, Coat, Jibeknn. These guys split off from a competitive guild of 30 (call me crazy, but grats Sektors!), while a guild of 50 ruled Red during Kunark, and created a legitimate contender for PvE content through aggressive PvP. It was an honor to play with them as long as I managed to. Truly legendary.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 08-27-2021, 11:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaall Drogo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nybras was incredible. He tagged along for some of TSS first raids. He always wanted to try some crazy shit and i was glad to abide. I could sit here and type out incredible moments we had together all night. Fun on a bun. Miss that guy.

However for me personally, and ofcourse this isnt someone hardly anyone would know, but its worth the time to mention, in my 5 years of leading TSS by far the most impressive player is a Dark Elf Cleric Name Kallaar.

A cleric you say?

Yes. This man plays from Taiwan. He speaks no English. He in fact has to translate anything we type to him. He has learned to be a master at any class he plays and often over the years he would pre-emptively be making raid moves, before we had even mentioned them in voice, much less typed to him. There are many examples but I will go way back to one of the first times i noticed how incredible he was.

Way back in 2018, Veloci Shift and The Second Sons raided PoS together every Thursday. None of the raid leaders from the alliance had much experience in PoS and we basically stumbled through in a pretty classic progression through the shit show of Plane of Sky. We learned about the encounters from week to week as we progressed.

After a few weeks we managed to finally get to Island 4. We ended the raid a few weeks in a row with full wipes/ass kicking to the Overseer of Air. TSS/VS did not make it past island 4 for a long time. After a few weeks of very close calls on OOA, one night we got him OOA down to pretty close but were losing people very quickly and called for a camp in voice.

Kallaar with out instruction or communication came up with the plan to Heal the charmed enchanter pet from island 3 instead of the tanks. We had someone FD calling it out in team speak in real time as it went down. Kallaar focused on the Horse pet and when everyone was dead it was horse vs OOA and kallaar kept it alive long enough for the OOA to beat himself to death on enrage. An absolute eruption from teamspeak as we heard this called out from a FD person commentating. A seriously inspiring and epic moment considering he had come up with the plan all on his own.

Lmao that’s pretty awesome
Old 08-27-2021, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaall Drogo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A cleric you say?

Loved this one
Old 08-27-2021, 07:56 PM
Kobold

Teraclon ,
Old 08-27-2021, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaura [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teraclon ,
one of the best bards, him and franswa
Old 08-27-2021, 11:00 PM
Fire Giant

a human necro who was able to single pull any mob, and could hold agro from the other members of the group while inflicting dps. Cant remember their name but that was most impressive
Old 08-27-2021, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Imago, Rumblebum, Meh, and Slathar. Also Beastagor was just insane.
Closed Thread